How Mono Are You?

I'm sooo mono that...

I had to book an appointment with my therapist because I commented on one thread while thinking about another and now I can't get over my guilt :(

Last night at dinner I had to much to drink and accidentaly drank from someone elses glass...yeah it was exciting but now I don't know if I should say something or just let my glass think everything is cool...it was just one sip afterall :confused:

Last edited:
WANTED:
A one bedroom apartment. Not one bedroom and a den, not two bedrooms, one bedroom.

*** Bedroom may have a small closet for my one shirt, one pair of pants, one pair of underwear and one sock.....why do they call it a "pair" of underwear anyways?..grrrr..

I saw this thread was lit up as New and I said...OOO! A new mono post! Woohoo!

How about a Studio? That's just one room...plus a bathroom. A lot closer to mono-ism than a one bedroom apartment which would have at least three rooms, BR, Living/Kitchen, and Bathroom. Uh oh!

How about a Studio? That's just one room...plus a bathroom. A lot closer to mono-ism than a one bedroom apartment which would have at least three rooms, BR, Living/Kitchen, and Bathroom. Uh oh!

:eek: You're right V! But I have figured it out...

I've invested in an outhouse with a overhead shower, hotel sized bar fridge, a window for entertainment and a microve oven...now I will really have one room...I just have to learn how to sleep sitting up:confused:.....I'm also thinking Redpepper woun't be quite so enthusiastic about sleep overs :(

With this high quality item, all you need is a room with a kitchenette and a standing shower! Why sit up, when you can recline!

homer_toilet_chair.jpg

Was there supposed to be a picture? I don't see one if there was.

Sorry, it was a picture of a unicycle. It disappeared, however.

Sorry, it was a picture of a unicycle. It disappeared, however.

This is actually true...My truck only has two seats, I live in a bachelor pad, my motorcycle has a solo seat and I never test ride others because I feel like I am cheating on it!.....that, my friend, is M-O-N-O :D

Monogamy threatening my personal health!!

I'm sooo mono that...

I don't even look both ways before crossing the street :eek:

But you can!

You look left once...and then you look right once! Now we won't have to wory about you getting hit by a double decker bus! :D

I'm so right wing my head doesn't even turn to the the left LOL!

That's a totally different problem all together!

I'm sooo mono that...

I won't eat a sandwich if its cut into two pieces....don't even show me one cut into four, that's practically an orgy :eek:

you eat normal sandwiches? I could see an openfaced sandwich but one with two slices of bread!? I'm shocked!

you eat normal sandwiches? I could see an openfaced sandwich but one with two slices of bread!? I'm shocked!

duh, of he means a single sand. One slice of bread, one slice of ham, one slice of cheese, one slice of pickle. viola

Back