North Carolina Couple

noblesm1975

We are from NC and are looking to meet new friends, and hopefully to meet a single bi-female who would like to be a part of our family in time.

new poly couple here

Hello. We saw your post and would be interested in chatting. We are a couple (she is bisexual) and are interested in her becoming part of a couple...short or long term.

If you might be interested please contact us at [email protected] with the words "poly couple" in the subject line. If you have any pics we would love to see both of you..and will return the favor.

Thanks!

Hey, I'm late on this, but are you still looking? Even for just a friend :) I'm trying to dip my toes in here!
If so, what area of NC, and what the age range (yours, & what you're looking for)?

hey there, still looking? single female seeking couple. located on the coast of NC.

I know this post is a year old but I was wondering if the "single female" who responded to this post was still looking for a couple. My husband and I live in Eastern Carolina and are wanting to meet like minded people. Message me if you are still out there and interested.

Back