It would be easier if we were out of the polycloset

Witch

So while my husband and I are taking our polyamory slow, well we are for him lol, I can't help but think thinks might be easier if we were just open about it. Not necessarily faster, that doesn't bother me, but it'd be nice if we could both just be like WHAT UP!!! WE ROLL LIKE THIS! Our closest friends and some of our family know and they are like "DGAF".

My husband also has no swag and he is attracted to witches. XD About 2 weeks ago there was a girl he met he said he was interested in. He had multiple opportunities to talk to her, but didn't even try. It was cute in a weird sort of you're sad way. Find out she's pagan, I'm pagan.. his ex gf was pagan, and his previous serious gf was wiccan. XD

It's a good point. I know people who are very out and some who are very deep in the closet. The former seem to be much happier and less-stressed in general. (Not to mention, are more able to get dates even.)

I totally understand not bringing it up to coworkers and relatives. That's usually more of a pain than anything. But friends? Well, if they don't accept you for who you are, they're not good friends to begin with, now are they?

Yeah totally. And it's not like my friends totally agree with our choices. They heard me out and let me explain it, but one of my friends is like "You know I couldn't focus on more then one relationship. I feel like I'd have no time to myself." But she doesn't badger me about it, she doesn't try and tell me its morally wrong.

And yeah coworkers would be irritating, my husband and I work at the same place as it is. Our coworkers don't know ALOT about us. Even down to some of our true personality. Its hard to want to express yourself to people who act very ignorant all the time. ((We work in housekeeping at a major hotel chain, just in case anyone here is familiar with the possible staff we might deal with))

I do vent on my tumblr, and a few of my IRL friends see it. I didn't come out to them but I will blog random little snippets about my poly experiences, or lack there of.

Back