Ventura County - Oxnard

Clown

Hey there. 19 year old male, married, has a son.
I'm a polyamoromist and my wife and I were looking for any others/couples that we can give a shot getting to know a little better.
Local would be lovely but even an online thing in the meantime wouldn't be bad. My wife is still unsure/skeptical of being poly, so anyone that wants to get to know me better, solo, are welcomed too.

I'm 19, Light/medium skinned Mexican heritage. Not too bad looking. Need to exercise a bit more but not heavily obese. Obsessed with music, metal mostly. Video gamer. Love playing online games. Psychology student at local Community College. No income, live with parents, but have plans to move out to a university in a year and live off of loans while finishing up my degrees. I'm nice and sympathetic. Honestly an introvert.

My wife: 19, white, blue eyes brown here, skinny. Beautiful and charming. She loves photography and children. She takes pictures as a hobby but one day hopes to go to school for a degree. She's more outgoing,loves seeing nature, and loves spending time with our son.

Reply whatever you wish! :)

Hey, finally someone in spitting distance!

I'm LA based and wouldn't say no to a few more like-minded friends. Drop me a line if you're ever down in LA. 93067 is about as northerly as I go.

Hello from Oxnard as well!

I haven't been on here in a long time, been busy with life and all... but if you're looking for friends in the area, my bf and I would love to meet you both.

We're a bit older.. I'm 31, he's 28. After going back and forth for a few years on poly, I think we're more poly curious. We've both made attempts at exploring relationships with others, but haven't really gone anywhere with it.

We're more or less looking for some like minded friends as none of ours share our views on poly.

Just wanted to say hello...not from the area anymore, but I was born and raised in Oxnard (I get so many odd looks when I tell people the name of the town I am from..."An Os's what?".....lol). Good luck on your search! I hope a great catch comes your's and your wife's way!

Hello from Santa Barbara

Hi,

We would love to meet people like us in Santa Barbara or Ventura, Oxnard.
We are new here, and have hard time meeting Poly people.

Danuta and Jonathan.

Hello I am new here and very confused. I am trying to discover myself while living with a woman that would never understand this lifestyle. I am looking for new friends.

Back