...and suddenly, I'm in a poly group!

sillygirl

After a couple of months of unsuccessful OkC dates, I've met a great poly couple who's part of a local group. I've dated her (the wife, Y) a few times, and things are going great, we're very compatible. Y has other loves as well, and I might be dating her other GF soon. :) Our poly worlds intersected because I was (and am still sporadically) dating CC, who has been long term with J. And Y has been dating J for a short while now. She messaged me and asked if the other girl I was dating is CC, and we laughed because it's a small poly world.

Anyway. I went from nothing, to being part of something. And loving it. :)

Congrats!

After a couple of months of unsuccessful OkC dates, I've met a great poly couple who's part of a local group. I've dated her (the wife, Y) a few times, and things are going great, we're very compatible. Y has other loves as well, and I might be dating her other GF soon. :) Our poly worlds intersected because I was (and am still sporadically) dating CC, who has been long term with J. And Y has been dating J for a short while now. She messaged me and asked if the other girl I was dating is CC, and we laughed because it's a small poly world.

That's confusing. Need a Venn diagram. ;)

Pretty much all kinds happy/// Local group?

Yep, a local group. IrishGuy and I got together with them this week. It was fun! The kids played upstairs, and we all played Cards Against Humanity downstairs. Haha.

That's confusing. Need a Venn diagram.;)

Hahaha! We talked about that last night. I think it would be more like a flow chart or a family tree!

Cah ftw!

Yep, a local group. IrishGuy and I got together with them this week. It was fun! The kids played upstairs, and we all played Cards Against Humanity downstairs.

CAH is a great ice breaker! Love that game!

I got lost with all the letters too but huzzah...one point for success in local groups and real life meet ups. I always like to hear about people active in their local poly community.

Good on you... Mean it... Meanwhile I guess I'm letter of law pariah here because I'm done with what I twig as trolling behavior that uses the forum to, well, nevermind. Nothing but delight... Yay!

Back