A request: state your gender and sexual preference/orientation

Technically Male half of M/F couple. I suppose if we must have a label pansexual comes closest.
The posts coming from here generally represent an amalgamation of both of us but she doesn't care for the computer, seldom will use it directly except for email or research, but usually reads interesting threads that I come across and will add her unique perspective.
We've been poly literally from our first days together although at that time we didn't have a label for it. We just took the impracticality of monogamy head on and chose to discard it.

GS(s)

OH - and PS:
You can learn more about most posters by checking their profile (if they have put some info there which is helpful)

Given the choice, I'd just identify as "queer" but that opens a whole NEW can of worms, depending on one's age and their experience with that term.

Again. Labels. Ungh.

totally! i have "queer" on fetlife, but lots of people assume that means homosexual. /sigh...i just like that queer literally means unusual or odd. cause yeah, that's me.

bi kinky female

married (for now) to straight vanilla male - perm
dating straight kinky male - cue
semi-dating homo-flexible kinky female - L (cue's fiancee)

whee!

I'm female and bi, because it's easier for me to wrap my head around than pansexual or omnisexual.

Get a room you guys! :rolleyes:

Please state your gender and sexual preference ( as in, other humans).

Don't make me sic Ygirl on yo asses.

I'm female and bi, because it's easier for me to wrap my head around than pansexual or omnisexual.

The thing about it is, I could see the sense of using "pan" or whatever if there were more than two genders (please don't start with me about hermaphrodites and asexual people). "omni" makes it sound like you'll have sex with people, plants, animals, extraterrestrials, etc.

Then there's "tri-sexual", meaning you'll try anything at least once.

Don't make me sic Ygirl on yo asses.
A couple hours ago that might be a threat...but now there's no such character anymore.

Then there's "tri-sexual", meaning you'll try anything at least once.
I thought that was try-sexual.
Tri-Sexual I think is liking sex three ways...ie: Hard, Fast and Repeatedly.

Depends on how happy he is. :eek:
Happy, Happier, Happiest??
You can close your mouth now. ;)

Get that Betty Paige riding crop off Mono's ass Magdlyn! That boy is mine. All he is is mine (I get to say that cause he's mono and it turns him on :D).

As for me, female, pansexual and poly through and through.

Last edited:
Back