New to the forums

belleamore

Hello all - my husband stumbled across the forums here over the summer while looking for more information about polyamory, and I've finally gotten the guts up to sign up here.

I'm very much polyamorous - I've been that way through all of my romantic life. It's just how I'm wired. I'm married and have an "other significant other", and while it's a struggle to keep things balanced at times, I don't think I could imagine a life without either of them.

I'm hoping to make some more poly friends here - neither my husband or my boyfriend are poly, and it would be nice to have a bit of a support network of people who understand my situation. I've got a blog up on Wordpress - http://bellesmanyloves.wordpress.com - please feel free to check it out.

Last edited:
Hello belleamore,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm sure you'll be able to make some new friends here ... and people will definitely relate to your situation. I myself am in an MFM V, so, similar to your situation I think.

You could try something like doing a search for the word "hinge" ... I am sure there are members here who have to do the balancing act you're already familiar with.

I hope you enjoy your time on our site. Is your husband already a member? Just curious.

Glad to have you aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Let me second Kevin's "Welcome!"

I am also married with OSO - a hinge in a MFM Vee - and have been poly since before they had a word for it). Neither of my boys is seeing anyone else (although I anticipate Dude will at some point).

The three of us live together. During the early months I struggled with keeping things "balanced" as well. This has lessened over time as I slowly internalized the concept that "fair" =/= "equal". As long as I am providing each relationship with the care and attention it requires I am doing my part. Each person has their own wants/needs to be addressed...and these are not the same for each.

JaneQ

Back