Greetings!

acc74

It's taken me a bit to get my courage up and introduce myself. I'm a very (painfully) shy person, so it's a lot easier for me to speak up online than in person. My husband and I have been poly for the entirety of our relationship (11 years married, 5 dating before that) though we haven't always used that term.

I am a person who loves deeply, smiles rarely but genuinely, and overanalyzes EVERYTHING.

I'm glad to be here! I may not say a whole lot but I look forward to seeing what people have to say and learning about other perspectives.

I'm a very (painfully) shy person, ...

I am a person who loves deeply, smiles rarely but genuinely, and overanalyzes EVERYTHING.

You sound just like me! I'm new here too. Welcome. :)

Greetings acc74,
Welcome to our forum.

You will have no shortage of stuff to read here. Just have a look around at our different boards and threads and see what calls to you.

Good to have you onboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

The beautiful thing about being online is it's easier to communicate even when you are shy. Very nice to meet you.

Hello and pleased to meet you! I've enjoyed and learned from the discussions I've read here so far and hope to be able to add to them. Thank you!

Back