Hello Poly Friendly People

MilitaryCouple

My husband and I are new here and wanted to take a moment to drop in the Intro section here and say Hello!

I am the wife and have been reading many of the forums over the past few days. There is so much to read and learn. The poly terminology is off the charts and has me constantly googling! :)

We have been married for 9 years and together for 16. He is in his 30s and I my 40s. We live in North Carolina but are moving to another state soon due to his work. He is in the military and I am primarily a housewife with a small business I work from home. We are a quiet couple who enjoy being home together rather than going out to a club. We do not have any children but want some.

I plan to work on our profile page over the next few days to get that in shape and participate in some of the forums to allow the membership to know more about us. We've been talking about the poly lifestyle for a few years now and are ready for a committed relationship with the right female.

After reading many of the forums here, we are not looking for the mythical creature termed "Unicorn." We are seeking a happy, friendly and caring lady who wishes to share all the good (and work through the bad) in life with us in a committed relationship. We don't expect it to happen overnight or be perfect in every way - or to even know exactly how, what, when, where, etc.

The only relationships in life that truly matter are those you work on to keep healthy and happy forever. The only thing we expect is the unexpected and everything else is subject to thoughtful discussion.

Namaste.

Hi MilitaryCouple,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you've given this considerable thought and research. I'm sure that will serve you well when you meet that special someone. Keep on checking out the various threads here, and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

Check out our Dating & Friendships subforum, it might be of help to you.

Glad you're aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi MilitaryCouple,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you've given this considerable thought and research. I'm sure that will serve you well when you meet that special someone. Keep on checking out the various threads here, and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

Check out our Dating & Friendships subforum, it might be of help to you.

Glad you're aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thanks so much for the reply and link!

Back