Looking for new best friend - Western PA

EMSinwestpa

We have not completed our profile yet but what we are is a happily married male/female couple in their late 30's who are looking for someone to be a best friend and possible lover. I work a lot and my wife gets lonely, she wants a girlfriend in every meaning of the word. She wants someone to spend time with socially doing things like shopping, wine tasting and paint/wine events. She also wants someone to cuddle with when I am work, to curl up with on the couch and watch a movie or whatever. She wants someone interested in both of us when it comes to time in the bedroom. We do have children who no longer live with us and both work 2 jobs so we don't have a lot of free time but would make time for the right person. If this sound like you let us know so we can start a friendship, that's what we want first and most of all!

I'm in Southwest PA as well. I am a poly bi female in a cohabitating V with my two guys. We are in our early 40s. Are you involved in PARG? (Pittsburgh Alternative Relationships Group) It is a Meet-Up Group related to a group by the same name on FetLife.

It sounds like your wife is looking for a Friend and More, which is fine. But a woman who is interested in exploring a relationship with your wife, spending the time doing friend things and getting to know her, may not be into the idea of being expected to be up for three-somes with a male who is a relative stranger (not having the time to cultivate that connection with you due to your work schedule). Just saying.:p

I am open to a poly friend/girlfriend but am not seeking any more male partners currently, and would not expect a girlfriend to automatically want to sleep with either or both of my boys. In our house, we have a "Lady's Choice" Rule - up to the guest as to whom she would like to invite to the bedroom. (Invitations, of course, can always be declined - although I can't imagine Dude ever doing THAT!:eek:)

Feel free to PM me (or better yet, ask your wife if she is willing to create her own account and PM me).

Sorry but ......

I am just saying what she wants, those are her "rules" not mine, she is not just looking for someone to jump into bed either, she wants a friend first and that person to be attracted to both of us. I would be around to meet them and spend time with them and if that chemistry isn't right then at least she still has a non sexual friend that she could spend time with.

Back