Hello, all!~ ^_^ I'm ColorsWolf!~

ColorsWolf

I'm putting this here because well it can't hurt right?~ :) ^_^

Please be aware that starting January 22, 2014 I will be very busy for about 7 months and then I have no idea where I will be!~ ^_^

Where to start?~ Hmm..~ Well here is a little bit of my online dating profile taken from its' official birth place of OkCupid.com so if you want to read more go here: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/colorswolf

See my blog on Tumblr if you want to really get to know me more:

(UNCENSORED)
http://colorswolf.tumblr.com/

I am everything, I am sadness, I am happyness, I am anger, I am madness, I am insanity, I am ultra mindedness, I am you, I am me, I am we, I can see all the possibilities of all worlds as the universes collide simultaneously onto my mind, I am many, I am one, I am nothing but I must be something for who will pour the tea?~ I might or might not be what you want me to be or what you don't want me to be, I am what I choose to be.~

I am going to celebrate everyday of my life!~ ^_^

My love is eternal, my friendship everlasting.~

Life is ridiculous, I will enjoy every moment of it, and I hope to die with a smile on my face!~ ^_^

I'm like a river in the wind, I'm always changing, always moving, always dancing, always singing, always free, for me there is always something wonderful in this life to smile about, I love everyone, I value freedom, I respect everything, and I advise you to make every moment count!~

Love is free and it just happens regardless of any thing.~
If you want to talk me, then go ahead any time.~ If you feel any thing, go for it.~ You don't have to worry, there is nothing 'at the wrong time' for me: truly any time any where in front of any one talk to me tell me how you're feeling pour your heart and soul out to me it's ok, I will wrap you in my arms and love you forever doesn't matter if I don't know who you are.~ :)

I am me and I like what I like, if you want to know more about me then please ask. I do not place labels on anything. Whether you place labels on people or not, things will probably at times become complicated. I would prefer to learn about an individual and their preferences rather than to assume to know everything about them based on the labels they claim to be.

My given name is Christopher Michael Gallardo Jr. and my chosen name is Starlight Bliss Rainbow, see while I believe you can respect your given name your parents gave you, when you get to a certain point in your life you can choose your own name like the Native Americans of Old~

I'm flighty in the literal sense, meaning I would be gliding if I had wings!~ ^.^, free-spirited, magical I really do believe in magic and find wonder in everything in life!~, very optimistic and positive, and am very sensitive/caring/loving though don't be fooled by my appearance I am one tough little nut (both mentally and physically)~ I love to play video games, dance, music, read, eat, and cook to!

I'm not any label, my sexuality is purposely undefined.~ I find who someone is attractive as a whole, what ever characteristics they may have are unique beautiful details that I love and appreciate about them.~ ^_^

I don't believe in the concept of "gender", "sex" is some thing physical and there are more than just "two" sexes, my sex is male as far as I can tell and I am not sure if I can produce children as I have never tested it, but not all characteristics are exclusive to different sexes such as nipples that can produce milk in any sex.~ I treat people how they want to be treated and how I feel about them, regardless of any rules or expectations any society has for them.~

The idea of no long-term goals is exciting to me, the unpredictability and wonderfulness of everything sounds awesomely adventurous.~ There are some things that make my heart swell with joy: like the thought of raising children.~ Keep in mind though, I can easily change any thing and nothing is a permanent plan.~ More like a spur of the moment whim.~ I could desire something in this moment, but I wouldn't mind if it never happened.~ I have no regrets, I am happy in this moment.~

Me personally, I believe in the possibility of anything.~ I mean for that to be as vague and as exact sounding as it does.~ That anything can happen at any moment, and that the words: 'should' 'reality' 'sanity' and 'normal' are limiting in our ability to think of what could be possible.~

I want to dance in forests!~ I want to taste the rain!~ Talk to plants, hug trees, kiss the air, I want to rip off all my clothes and run through the forests!~ I want to never wear shoes again, grow out all of my fur and claws and run on all fours!~ If you share my love for all of nature and passion for everything natural, then join me!~

Go out there and love.~ Listen, I want you to know that I will love you if I feel it and once I do I will love you forever no matter what: I don't believe in the concept of ex-lovers for me personally and I will always love you and welcome you back into my life if you want to, but please don't be afraid to go out there and love. If you feel something for someone, explore those feelings: just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to stop loving everyone else and it doesn't mean you're not allowed to love anyone else, for every love is different and no love is the same as any other love and no love is greater or lesser than any other love for love can not be measured and every love is beautiful, unique, and wonderful.~

I would rather ride a bicycle, walk, run, swim, climb, jump, sail, anything other than drive a car or anything that runs or uses gasoline, coal or anything that pollutes the environment, plus such things tend to be overly expensive!~

I'm a very nurturing and caring person, I like to cuddle, hug, and am very touchy-feely. I love to hug trees!~ :D I'm a sensitive person, love bright colors, and everything groovey feeling weird~I believe in love and if you want to kiss me go ahead, but you better be prepared for the consequences!~ :)

I am a sailor and I love sailing the open seas where adventure can happen at any moment.~

I am a U.S.A. Navy Sailor Aerographer's Mate, I need to be trained before any thing, my job will be to study the sky, weather, and ocean and how they all interact.~ My life will be unpredictable and adventurous, I will go where ever on this planet that I am needed at least for the next 4 years, after that who knows?!~ ^_^

What am I doing with my life: Spreading love and joy in the world.

I like traveling but I could take up roots some where in a nice enough place for a while, but eventually I would move on or not depending on what I want to do in my life, so my location is variable meaning it can change at any time: home is where the heart is, life is an adventure enjoy every second of it!~ ^.^ Rules, who needs rules?~ You see a mess I see colors, you see graffiti I see art, you see chaos I see life!~

I want to live a life where I can come and go any where I want to and I want to only have things I can carry on my back, coming and going like the wind and water as I want.~

I'm learning the ways of the other animals who are wild. Through the ways that they live their lives and their wisdom I am becoming wiser and stronger.~

What’s your ideal love?

Someone who is Open-Minded and Willing to Try New Things

I see someone who is their own self no matter what others say or think or do and I think to myself, "Wow."

I also like to draw out the inner power to be themselves in others. :)

Please be honest with me: if you want to be with me, then tell me and be with me, but you will never be "mine" and I will never be "your's", we are always free to be as we choose, we decide our lives and what love means to us.~ I literally some times come and go like the wind, disappearing with or without prior notice, but I will always be your friend and maybe even your lover, but if you want we can disappear together, no matter how wild and free the dance is it doesn't mean you can't dance to songs of life.~

I know this may sound weird but I love the idea of when I am in love with some one and they are in love with me I want to be with them every moment no matter what we are doing.~ We may not be together some times because of circumstances, but I will treasure every moment that I am with them.~ I want to be in that kind of relationship(s) where we never get tired of each other's company.~

Current Location: San Bernardino City, California, United States of America

Even if the distance between us is great, I am a sailor and a traveler, my location is variable, I like traveling but I could take up roots some where in a nice enough place for a while, but eventually I would move on or not depending on what I want to do in my life, I see distance as a challenge not as an obstacle, I could be far away from you today and right in front of you the next!~

Last edited:
Can any one really read the text I put in color, because it seems when ever I post in color text on these forums people seem to not comment on them.~ o_O :)

Would lit be better if I posted in black text?~

Most threads in the Dating & Friendships forum don't get comments, because if someone is interested they would probably PM you.

Thanks, but can you read the colored text?~

Thanks, but can you read the colored text?~

Can I? Yes. Did I? No. Honestly, looking at those bright colors on the screen gives me a bit of a headache so I pass over any posts that include them. Black, Blue, or anything darker (dark green, purple, etc) are good in my book but anything too bright or that changes every paragraph isn't worth it to me.

Thank you for the replies!~ ^_^

Honesty is important.~

A "headache" reaction to my colors probably means you wouldn't really get along with me well since blindlngly bright colors are huge part of my life online and offline.~

I tend to dress like a "walking seizure" as an example.~ ^_^

Thank you for the replies!~ ^_^

Honesty is important.~

A "headache" reaction to my colors probably means you wouldn't really get along with me well since blindlngly bright colors are huge part of my life online and offline.~

I tend to dress like a "walking seizure" as an example.~ ^_^

Bright colors IRL don't bother me. Bright colors on a lit screen do. Lol

Overly colorful posts are harder for me to read...but also I'm probably not compatible with someone who would use them...also I only click on the "Intro" threads to get them off my "New Posts" screen - so I just quickly skim them and move on.

Jane("Earth-tones")Q

Back