Simultaneous NRE

Thanks Cindie. So many people struggling on this board... it makes poly seem horrible and fraught with difficulties. The happy people don't post enough! I feel so fulfilled.

After a lovely 5 days with miss pixi, today The Ginger is coming into town and we will go to the Harvard Natural History Museum. Then we will drive back to my place in Lowell and he will spend the night. Mmmm... he's so much fun to walk around museums with, he makes such interesting comments. And then, of course, the SEX. Excellent warm sensuous sex.

I'm not nannying for the twins and their big sister this week, so I will have time to myself on Wednesday after Ginger leaves, and then on Thursday as well. I've got plans to have my son spend the night on Thursday. I am babysitting for a new family on Friday morning for 4 hours, my La Leche League co-Leader's little 3 year old son. Just sitting for one kid should feel restful after a year of watching baby twins and a 5 year old.

Later on Friday, back to Boston. miss pixi and I are invited to a birthday party at an old Boston restaurant downtown. On Sunday I plan to see the Gentleman at his place.

Sometimes I'm so happy I could just cry.

I found your blog! I am so happy that things are working out for you. Nothing like warm sensuous sex and lots of fun.

This week, miss pixi didnt need to stay at her place in Boston, so she came to Lowell with me. I had told her I was a bit sad to have been spending 4 days a week at her place and only 3 at mine. So, we packed up all her stuff and her dogs and she came here.

She's designing a website for a friend's business and also working on her new blog, so I've had lots of "me time" while she's been working, plus the benefits of cuddles and companionship when she take time off from working.

Ginger was supposed to come over on Tuesday but came down with a stomach bug. Then we had a 30 hour snow storm. So, he finally got here on Friday night. We socialized with miss pixi for a bit, then she went to my bedroom to continue working and Ginger and I had our hot private time. Little did I know, he owns a pair of black leather pants, and wore them for my pleasure. Black t-shirt and flowy black dress shirt over that. Fucking HOT. Damn.

After a couple hours of playtime in the guest room, we got dressed in comfy clothes and went into the living room. I set out cheese and crackers and strawberries poured Chardonnay, and miss pixi came in and we watched one of my favorite movies, Across the Universe, all 3 cuddled on the couch. Still getting used to the luxury of cuddling 2 lovers at once. Pretty amazing. Beatles, snacks and my 2 loves... both artistic, both gorgeous, both funny, intelligent and sexy. Both fit, firm, lean, auburn haired, lightly freckled beauties. Both for ME.

Ginger spent the night. I slept with him in the guest bed. Too bad I don't have a big king sized bed for 3 to share snuggles all night...

I haven't posted here in a while... things are just going along swimmingly. I fall more in love with The Ginger every day (we've now been seeing each other for over 4 months). He's perfect for me, and so is miss pixi. They both enrich my life so much, in their own unique ways.

I am finding my feelings cooling some for The Gentleman (we've been seeing each other 7 months). He's got issues-- has plans, lots of plans, but procrastinates and then whines about how terrible his life is. I am disappointed. He's definitely a good hearted guy, smart, generous, and fun to talk to, but his lack of motivation frustrates me. We had a tough awkward talk about it the other day. Not sure where this is going to go...

He is something of a hoarder and his apartment was a mess the first time I went over there. I helped him reorganize some, and he said he was going to continue to work on decluttering and cleaning, painting, buying new kitchen appliances, light fixtures, a nicer couch, a new TV, but he never does anything until the day before I come over! He seems to do one project every week or two, to please me, and doesn't work on things on a regular basis, for HIMSELF.

But anyway, as far as poly arrangements go, I've got a good schedule worked out. I spend a long weekend with miss pixi, usually Friday evening til early Tuesday afternoon. Usually see The Ginger on Wednesday into Thursday. 2-3 times a month I go see The Gentleman in the midst of my Boston visit with miss pixi, for an evening date.

Otherwise, I've got my alimony from my ex, a part time job nannying, volunteer work with La Leche League, and plenty of hobbies and interests to keep me busy when I am not with a lover or other friends or family!

...as far as poly arrangements go, I've got a good schedule worked out. I spend a long weekend with miss pixi, usually Friday evening til early Tuesday afternoon. Usually see The Ginger on Wednesday into Thursday. 2-3 times a month I go see The Gentleman in the midst of my Boston visit with miss pixi, for an evening date.

Otherwise, I've got my alimony from my ex, a part time job nannying, volunteer work with La Leche League, and plenty of hobbies and interests to keep me busy when I am not with a lover or other friends or family!

It sounds great, Mags! So organized! :D Four months with The Ginger already - wow!

Almost 5! He's so sweet. He chats me every morning before he gets out of bed. Then on and off throughout the day... Then when we meet-- fireworks! and cozy cuddly times too. Sometimes he brings his guitar and sings for me.

Had another lovely mid week date with The Ginger Weds into Thursday. We didn't get to see each other the previous week because he was working on a door frame for the studio he is building and it fell on him, on his head, leaving a big lump, and on his ankle, badly bruising that. Luckily, no concussion, no broken bones!

So, this week he was much recovered and we had a fantastic 24 hours together. We were both pent up from lack of sex/kink, and we sure made up for lost time! Whew, he is so hot. Both of us have really high sex drives, so I am assured it's not just NRE sex.

His wife's sex drive is sporadic and apparently she isn't as creative/kinky as me. How cool we are poly and can all provide various kinds of love in our own ways.

Also Ginger is still helping me empty my storage unit. It's 3/4 empty and most of the stuff in there belongs to my ex, so he and I are going to meet tomorrow morning to take a few things to the swap place at his town dump.

miss pixi is working a lot and doesn't manage sex as often as I'd like. Most people would be satisfied with what she provides but... (see above). Otherwise things are fine with her, she's doing great and we have lots in common and lots of fun and lovey times.

I almost broke up with The Gentleman the other night. He's just not the man I thought he was... he is acting so dark and depressed and anxious these days. I can only give so much support, and then it's like, "Dude, God helps those who help themselves. I will support and nurture you, but I refused to coddle you." I couldn't make myself say the actual breakup words. I realize I haven't actually broken up with someone since I was a teenager. All the guys I've dated since being single have just sort of faded away when the relationship had run its course. I've been dumped a few times too.... but never actually dumped someone! But I did tell him about my current reservations and I think he got the picture. :rolleyes:

I haven't been going to OKC in months, and now, with "only" 2 lovers, I am still not motivated to do so. My 2 sweeties and the rest of my life keep me busy, contented, inspired, entertained, loved and sexed-up enough as it is.

But anyway, as far as poly arrangements go, I've got a good schedule worked out. I spend a long weekend with miss pixi, usually Friday evening til early Tuesday afternoon. Usually see The Ginger on Wednesday into Thursday. 2-3 times a month I go see The Gentleman in the midst of my Boston visit with miss pixi, for an evening date.

Oh my, isn't there like pretty standard seven days to each week? Which dimension do you squeeze your activities in?!? :D

No, actually, just happy to read about other happy busy bees.

Checking back in again. Unlike Baggage Patrol, it seems the happier I am, the less I have need to post about it! (love your blog, BP)

So, backing up a bit, the Gentleman got the idea and said the breakup words himself. He was very sad and hurt, but I just found him reminding me of my ex-husband too much, and after 30+ years of that, I sure didn't need that stress again. So, much relief that is over.

I continue to see Ginger once a week, for 24 hours usually. We walk in nature, we go to a museum when it's rainy, and we stay in and fuck like kinky bunnies for hours on end. We usually have sex 4 or 5 times in less than 24 hours. This latest visit, he came over at 3, we had sex til 4:30. (I got an amazing flogging, alternating with having my pussy sucked, and he was so excited by doing it, once it had gone on long enough I have never seen a man put on a condom so fast!)

Then we got dressed and sat on my balcony while I had a cigarette. He wore linen pants and a loose button down shirt... sigh. Looking so good, so rangy, wavy ringlets cascading on his head, salt and cayenne goatee, blonde eyebrows... His personality is just so chill and generous, quiet good humor, quick wit, completely gender queer and pansexual. But still so manly! How does he do it?

Then we went to the grocery store together, and I could hardly keep my eyes off him. In that mundane setting he looked more handsome and desirable than ever, staring at cheese or whatever, head and shoulders towering over most of the shoppers there. It's still a thrill to be out with a man my age, to be perceived as straight after 3 years with tiny young miss pixi, who appears to many to be my daughter, if they don't know better.

Then back to my apartment for food, conversation in the nude. We both had TV to watch that night, basketball playoffs for him, American Idol finale for me, but we both enjoy each so planned to switch channels a lot.

We had more passionate playtime then, to get it out of the way before our shows. Otherwise I knew we'd miss most of the action on TV (happened the previous week, when Ginger and miss pixi were both here and we had a 3some, but more on that later).

So, game shows on, and Ginger kept feeling me up, as he always does. He's a sculptor and keeps modeling my body all the time, though he says he can't model it into anything better because he wouldn't change a thing. During halftime, more actual sex ensued. I didnt mind in the least missing some of Idol, it paled in comparison.

Then back to our shows once again. After Idol ended (my favorite won!), Ginger kept fingering me while his game wore on. He was so tired (he usually goes to bed early) but couldnt seem to stop touching me. I wasn't complaining.

He hopped in bed as soon as his game ended, I wasn't quite ready for sleep. In fact, I was so enthralled by our amazing day and evening, I had to pleasure myself one more time just to calm down.

The next morning, I awoke to see him gazing at me. Quickly sex began again, soft and gentle for a few minutes but quickly becoming hard, passionate, scratching, biting, hickey giving, cacades of orgasms for me, bed wetting and finally a climax for him.

Then we got up for our lazy chat and the ritual pancakes he always makes for us. An extra juicy orange shared. Blues playing in the background. Then he said he wanted a shower. And of course, we messed around wet and slippery and more orgasms for both of us. He left just after 8 as it was a lovely day and he is very involved in building himself a studio/cabin on his land behind his solar house. His college age sons are home for the summer and he adores his private retreat. It's really coming along well. Very high ceilings and a loft bed 6 1/2 feet up so he can walk under it without bumping his head.

And now, a break from seeing each other for another week, tho we chat online multiple times a day. He needs his alone time. I like some solitude as well. I had miss pixi here for 2 weeks previous to this one, and she brings her 2 rambunctious dogs, and I like a break from them, not from her!

Oh! I forgot to mention, though I have occasionally been telling him I love him since 2 months into our relationship, he finally told me the same just after our first lovemaking session this time. God, to finally hear those 3 little words. Cherry on the sundae. He's been calling me "love" in chat and in person, and saying things in chat like, "I feel very lovey towards you right now," or, "Wrapping you up in my love," but it was so sweet to have him finally (after 5 1/2 mos of relationship) actually say it right out.

The week previous to this one, as I mentioned, I was going to have the delicious problem of having both my lovers in my apartment at once. Last time all 3 of us were together, we all cuddled on the couch watching a movie, and I felt so surrounded by their sex and warm feelings, but we kept things chill. Ginger supported my upper body and my legs were draped over miss pixi's lap. As soon as the movie was over, I turned to Ginger and started making out with him. miss pixi politely retreated to my bedroom. After that, Ginger and I had our session in bed, he passed out and I came back out to connect sexually with my gf.

Now that the ice had been broken, those 2 have met twice, and have been chatting on facebook together on a regular basis, and I've gotten to know Ginger so well, my feelings had been leading me to share sex with them simultaneously. I had fears around it, as I've had 3somes in the past, with miss pixi and with others as a teenager, and it's always had bad emotional repercussions. ( Not for miss p and me, but odd painful things happened afterwards with other partners.)

So, after talking it over with both of them in chat in much detail, I decided I was ready to take the plunge. Going from a V to a possible triad? Or having 2 lovers who are friends, and maybe this 3some playtime will only happen occasionally when the stars are aligned... They have both always been attracted to each other, but held back, as they needed to get to know each other better before anything more developed.

So, miss pixi was here, Ginger came over. We talked first, then Ginger and I went to a local museum. Came home, we all had food, miss pixi was working on her websites in my bedroom. When Idol was about to start, we called her in and we all cuddled up on the couch, me in the middle. Ginger felt me up and kissed me as usual, as we attempted to focus on Idol. I was in a light nightgown, retro nylon, and it was riding up as he stroked me. miss pixi would lean in and kiss me from time to time. Once again, my upper body was on Ginger and my legs on her lap. Her hand crept up my thighs...

Now and then I would see them exchange a smile across me, and finally Ginger started stroking her arm behind my body. They both wore loose cotton summer clothing. Finally, I turned and kissed miss pixi, then kissed Ginger and then moved my head back and they leaned over and kissed each other.

It was so hot. So right. Their kissing became more passionate. Both of their mouths descended on my breasts. Much touching, passion. Finally I manouvered out from between them on the couch, sat on the other side of the Ginger and encouraged play between them. Ginger's first experience with a transwoman! miss pixi's first encounter with a man since her last relationship ended last fall! Full contact ensued, and it was all so sweet and dark, like cayenne chocolate.

Now, I thought that was just great. After it ended, I got up to pee, then Ginger insisted it sit between them again for afterglow cuddles and chat. After a while, Ginger had to go pass out, I stayed with miss pixi, who finished me off (since I was kind of the cheerleader for them after a while and needed an orgasm or 3). After that, I went to bed with Ginger. We had our usual intense morning sex the next day. He was aroused by the previous night's encounter and shared his feelings around that, in word and deed.

miss pixi slept in until after Ginger left. Our goodbye kisses and embraces were longer than usual, him being so thrilled at how the 3way date had gone. I reserved my feelings as I didn't know what they were quite yet!

So... now I get to deal with the emotions of it all. Ginger, being the sweet caring friendly guy he is, has been chatting miss pixi even more often online, flirting casually, taking an interest in her life. It made me a little nervous at first. Are we a triad? Is her now her bf too? No. W've all been talking it over. He is mine, she is mine, they are friends, and sometimes we will all share sexual intimacy. That seems to be the conclusion we have all come to. I feel great love and trust for both of them, and I am proud of myself for facing my fears around 3somes and triads with 2 such wonderful people.

Just spent 4 days with miss pixi and it was a wonderful time. She let go of a lot of her stresses while I was at her place, since she tends to obsess around them, though goodness knows, making her gender transition is like a full time job, socially, medically, even politically.

She was the sexual initiator 4 times. Just like the good old days! It was such a pleasure and relief, as she tends to get too anxious to just enjoy connecting that way. We also went on a romantic thrift store road trip down Providence RI way and had tons of fun shopping for bargains on clothing and vintage housewares. It's a hobby we enjoy sharing so much. Plus she cooked us various incredible meals, including hands down the best fish chowder I have ever had in my life.

In chat, Ginger invited me to come to spend the night at his new cabin/studio. I'd seen it twice before in stages of completion, but he deemed it ready for a guest. I got to his place at 8PM, light still lingering in the early summer sky, and had a shower in his outdoor shower he installs every summer. Both the shower and his cabin are on a rise behind his main house, with 2 sets of stone steps he's built leading up to it amidst maples, oaks and wisteria over the garage.

He showed me around the place, loft bed, kitchen, work areas and even a clever toilet he'd built, hidden in one corner behind a sheet.

Then we retired to the loft where he had Indian chant music playing. Playtime ensued, but wouldn't you know, after about 15 minutes, his back started hurting really bad. Work on the cabin and one of the sets of stone stairs earlier in the week had caught up with him. Darn guy, he has the ideas and enthusiasm of a 30 year old but really is 59 and he just needs to pace himself!

So we decided to just go to sleep, just before 10, and slept well until 5:30. He is an early bird like me. However his back was still quite bad and he couldn't even concentrate on conversation, much less s.e.x. So I went ahead and left by 6:15, grabbing a coffee in his town before driving northward and home. I hope he takes it real easy and recovers soon!

OK, one of the things I love about this man is how chill and calm he is. I'd been feeling disappointed about our shortened last visit and we talked about it in chat. Even before his back gave out, he was seeming kind of shy, and he explained that while he wanted me to come see his studio, he was feeling it wasn't quite perfect enough to show off to a guest, at the same time.

And he felt that was kind of stupid and perfectionistic of himself, but there you are. I love how self aware he is!

Came back to miss pixi's last night after a couple days of work and volunteering at home. We had a great night, cuddles, conversation, good food, a 1973 David Bowie/Ziggy Stardust concert on VH1, and then... great kinky play and SEX. Yay! Going out thrifting shortly today.

Also last night, miss p told me she has more compersion for me and Ginger than she's had with any guy I've dated in the past. I think it helps she and he are becoming good friends. She said every time I tell her Ginger and I flirt, or meet and have good times and great sex, she feels all warm and fuzzy inside. :) I've rarely seen her jealous of anyone, but this is a whole new level of "family" feeling.

So odd. Despite how my life has been since my split with my husband, loving miss pixi, and yet dating others a lot, ever since Ginger came into my life I've had next to no feelings for any other guy. I abruptly stopped going to OKC as soon as it became apparent Ginger liked me a lot and we fell into a lovely habit of a once a week sleepover date.

Even after my breakup with The Gentleman, I realized I don't have time or interest in seeing others. I feel so fulfilled with the different yet similar things miss pixi and Ginger bring to my life, and what I bring to theirs. Deep enduring love and attraction for miss p, growing love and understanding and that certain "manly" support from big tall calm Ginger.

But, a couple weeks ago, I got a message in my email that someone on OKC had rated me 4 or 5 stars. I'd had no messages from anyone on OKC in months, since I was never over there, so I went to see who'd rated me.

When I came on, he started chatting me. Some late 20something, seemed ok, said he wanted to cook for me, date me, but I still got the feeling he was only saying that to get into my pants.

While he and I were chatting, 2 more guys popped up wanting to chat, wanting to have sex, yada yada. It was easy to determine they just wanted a summer fling with an experienced older woman.

After I finally rid myself of all of them and signed off, I got 3 PMs from 3 further different men! Jeez. And since then, I've gotten on average, a PM from one more guy each day...

Anyway, one of these men that PMed me seemed pretty cool. His profile was charming, witty, alternative, insightful, endearing. 94% match. He is married, 29, and he and his wife were just moving from Texas to my city and he wanted to meet and make friends with locals. I wrote back saying it would be fine to meet sometime. It seemed from his Q&As that he had tried being poly, but maybe it didn't work out so well and he was just reaching out for friends.

So, a couple weeks later, his move complete, he messaged me asking me out. I suggested a couple local brew pubs and restaurants, but he asked if we could go to this certain dowtown pub (I looked up its website and it has live entertainment, pool, bowling, darts... etc). I said on Wednesday, sure, let's meet there, what time are you thinking? (this date was supposed to be tonight, Friday.)

Well, almost 24 hours went by and he didnt respond with a time he wanted to meet. I'd suggested "happy hour," meaning 4 or 5:00.

So yesterday around 4, I messaged him with the truth. I'd just realized it was Pride weekend in Boston, and I wanted to get to Boston in time to make the parade early on Saturday, so why didnt he take his nice wife to the nice pub and he and I could meet some other time?

Finally around 9 last night (Thurs) he messaged me apologizing profusely, saying "we" (he and his wife I am assuming) had spent the day in Salem, loving its beauty as compared to Texas, and was very sorry he hadn't gotten back to me with a time to meet.

But sigh... I still feel so fulfilled with Ginger and miss p, do I even want to make the effort to fit him in, in between time spent with them, time at my job, my housework, my hobbies and volunteer work? I got so tired of first dates back in my OKC dating days. Boy, is it nice to not have to tell someone new my life story every couple of weeks!

So! All my ramblings about seeing other men aside, I had yet another spectacular date with Ginger Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning. He came to my place at 3 (actually he was 10 mins early [awww! so eager!], but I was ready for him).

We'd discussed some kinky activities to try in chat during the week. However when he got here, he was just all over me in his usual enthusiastic way. I mentioned doing one of the activities, and he said, "I'm just so happy to be with you!" and attacked me passionately and it was delicious. (He was sorry about the shortened date the previous week, him being shy about sharing his work in progress studio with me, and then his back giving out. He made up for lost time. Mmmm...)

After an hour of that, we got dressed and sat out on the balcony with glasses of wine. He rarely drinks as he doesn't hold liquor well, so it was sweet of him to join me in that. Then I cooked us dinner while he played his guitar and sang on the couch. I just love that! Love hearing him, looking over at his long lanky self, so attractive, lost in the songs. Singing loudly without reserve, telling me this or that tidbit about the song and the person who wrote it, etc. We ate and chatted, he played a couple more songs after dinner... and then I initiated the kinky play I'd been planning.

He responded extremely satisfactorily to my ideas. He had told me he is a more "go with the flow" kind of guy, but likes when I come up with fun ideas. So that was all very awesome and sexy to the max.

Then we drove to the river park and took a nice one hour walk at sunset. When we got home, he was tired and went to bed, and I stayed up an extra hour and a half chatting with miss pixi online. What a sweetie.

In the morning, at my request, Ginger installed this mission style chandelier I'd recently retrieved from storage (it used to hang in my dining room at the house I shared with my ex). I just stood there and held the flashlight or handed him tools. He loves projects, and the light looks so good hanging over my table now! I missed it.

I've also given him 2 mission style antique chairs (a Morris recliner chair and a rocker) which needed work. He's repaired them already and has them installed in his studio. Awww! I don't have room for them here, and miss pixi said she bets he loves having those pieces of me in his space. He's sent me pix of how they look. He's so good at woodworking and it's awesome he fixed them both so quickly and well, carving a new rocker for the rocking chair, rewebbing the seat of the recliner (my ex-h was so bad at household projects, a procractinator and also passive aggressive in everything he did, so it's such a contrast!).

Meanwhile, it's so funny and cool that Ginger and miss p chat online almost every day. Tuesday night I worked and didnt come online when I got home right away as I had a few chores to do, and dinner to eat, first. Apparently miss p and Ginger were chatting then and wondering where I was. hehe Talking about me behind my back!

Both of them have expressed to me how much they like each other. And they do have fond memories of the 3way sex... might be time to plan another time for all 3 of us to be together again soon. Uncharted territory! It makes me a little nervous, but I trust them both so much. Mostly I am loving having this nice family feeling between the 3 of us. Helping each other with household projects, supporting each other with family and personal issues, sharing interests, no judgment, no bitching, just consideration, and shall I say, mature love and respect.

No wonder I have little interest in adding any other love interests in my life right now. I already feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Sooo... I ended up having a date with that 29 yr old Texan. Last Thursday we went shopping together, a thrift store, and the local big hippie/headshop. Then we had drinks at the Barnes and Nobles cafe.

It was all just friendly and nice. I enjoyed being his tour guide, his east coast fairy, showing him the local sights. He was chatty and friendly, open, interesting. We had some nice chat over drinks about our takes on being genderqueer and poly, our approaches and experiences in those areas.

He has no Texas accent, but I'll call him Tex as a nickname.

There were no sexual sparks at all. No lingering glances, no flirting. That was perfectly fine with me as I am satisfied with my 2 current relationships. Tex and his wife broke up with a shared gf just before their move... he's probably still missing her. Plus his focus just seemed to be on getting to know the landscape and much different culture of Mass as compared to Texas. Huge change!

We spent 3 nice hours together and I said he and his wife, E, should come by for dinner sometime. I should go say hi on OKC and see how he's doing.

In more important news, my evolving relationship, V>triad, with miss pixi and Ginger continues to unfold. We had a shared date last Friday. Ginger got passes to the Gardner Museum from the library, so we could each get in for $5, and not the full price of $15 each. miss p and I were together at my place, since it was very hot and I'm the one with AC. Ginger drove up to my city (we shagged in the living room and guest rm while miss p was primping in the master bath and bedroom...mmm...), and then I drove us all down to Boston. Ginger adores museums and had never been to this one, and miss p had only been once (on our first date over 3 years ago!). I've been there 6 or 8 times so acted as tour guide.

Then we drove home. miss p fell asleep in the backseat. It was rush hour and traffic was slow. I got bored so reached over and started fondling Ginger and he reciprocated. New exp for me... tho I've been on the other end a lot!

tbc...

When we got home I needed to run to the grocery store, so I dropped them both off at my building and did my shopping. I had images in my head of arriving home to see them making out on the couch... but no.

Ginger had gotten sleepy too and laid down on the guest bed for a power nap. miss p had gotten to work on her website. So, we had dinner and, probably to Ginger's disappointment, she felt on a roll with her work and went back to the master bedroom to continue.

So, Ginger and I spent a good hour talking about the museum. He was wiki-ing it and learning its history and about some of the artwork there. It was cute to see him geeking out over it.

Then we got down to some super hot sex. He has told me since, he was hoping miss p would come in and join us, but she never did. After a couple hours of that, I was really tired. It was only 9:30, Ginger's usual bedtime, but not mine. However, I was too tired to stay up. Ginger went into the master bedroom, naked but modestly holding a tshirt in front of his package, to kiss miss p goodnight. heh

We went to sleep, but I woke up an hour later, needing to pee. Then I realized I was hungry, so went out, ate and played on my laptop for an hour before I was ready to go back to bed. I went and laid down with Ginger and had a good night's sleep.

He and I both got up at 5:30, talked, had a little more sex, breakfast. By 8:30 he was ready to go home and work on his projects. miss p was still sleeping but he went in and kissed her goodbye.

So, since then, he's expressed to me and to her he'd been disappointed in not getting more of her "kisses" ;) . miss p is perfectly comfortable, experienced in triad situations. Ginger is open to it as well, eager, not pushing, but fearless and sensitive to my concerns, her sexual desire or lack thereof. He is seeing he has to be patient with her fluctuating sexual drives, as I have learned to be... He is in no rush.

The oddest part, for me, is knowing they chat and sometimes tell each other stuff I don't know about, so I feel a little left out of the loop. But we always seem to catch up and all get on the same page. It sure is interesting! I feel like I am really pushing the edge of my comfort zone. But it seems healthy, the challenge is fun, I feel nurtured and respected.

Hey BP, I posted about our (rather awkward) attempts at 3way sex in another thread. Look up my recent posts to see.

miss pixi and I were on vacation in upstate NY for a week, just got back last night. We had a wonderful exciting enjoyable time. We were cut off from internet except for her Smartphone, but I texted with Ginger daily and got much love and well wishes from him as he enjoyed our vacation vicariously. miss p and he also texted pretty much every day. I can't wait til my schedule allows me to see, hold, kiss, talk to and screw the living daylights out of Ginger again! :p

Back