Hobbies

Allstar

So what are your Hobbys? I enjoy dancing ballroom and swing, skimboarding, music (play violin and guitar learning piano), and riding my motorcycle.

I'm in grad school, so hobbies are hard to come by lately! But... I am currently WAY into hot yoga right now.

As for other hobbies here and there... I am an avid reader (and I do consider that a hobby!), and I like to take dance classes when I can.

Reading, singing (working on my first album), building websites, camping (really, anything outdoors), our dogs (we breed and show), making candles, baking, cooking in general, and I actually really enjoy doing research on different things (weird huh?).

Sewing, knitting, camping, hiking/backpacking, skiing, woodworking, shooting, canning, historical re-enactments (current focus: 16th century Ireland/Scottish highlands), baking and occassionally cooking.

Seriously, I would have more except I don't have time or money for any more :p. I've been trying hard to avoid learning how to spin/weave yarn and leather work, but they are wearing me down:eek:. New hobbies call out to me and I have to fight them off, especially domestic crafts. Yes ADD is a factor here :p

I think I joined the historical re-enactment group just to have an outlet for a large combination of my hobbies. A nice bonus was to be surrounded by people who actually appreciate the amount of work that goes into "my crafts" and are willing to compensate accordingly (no grumbling because something similar can be found at Walmart for 1/4 of the price - which is why I usually don't sew/knit for others).

I enjoy model trains, leather crafts, camping, swimming, hunting, my family, reading, studying history and the SCA.

My lady enjoys reading, computer games, knitting, sewing, reading, and the SCA as well.

Leather crafting is cool. I use to do that. I missed it alot. I also miss playing paintball. I use to be sponsored. It is funny the things I have interests in just no time for them now.

Leather crafting is cool. I use to do that. I missed it alot. I also miss playing paintball. I use to be sponsored. It is funny the things I have interests in just no time for them now.

Yea we know what you meam. We actually do not have much time for our hobbies as well or much money left over any more to buy any supplies for them either. It does not mean we do not still enjoy them.

WOW! I have not played paint ball in years. My buddies and I use to play it way back in the begining when most of our safety equipment was all home made from hockey masks and weldeing helments and what ever we could find and all of the guns were single shots with tube feeders. I think I still have some of the stuff some where in my garage.

karaoke, rollerblading , hiking, swimming, camping, reading, knitting, movie watching, text text text lol, surfing the web, and baking

Mainly music [recording, performing, playing bass, kit, guitar, piano/keyboard, steel pans. Want to learn Theremin, violin, sax and develop my vocals].

But I also love film, photography, sketching, photo-editing, gaming, swords [and other blades], walking/hiking, crafting [though I haven't in a long time].

I'd love to get into Rally cars and motorcycles at some point and am planning on starting property development in a few years time.

Hmm, my hobbies lately include LARP, gaming (both table top and miniature war gaming), sewing, minor leather crafting, medieval reenactment, Dagorhir, and reading.

My hobbies include

SEX
reading novels (mostly pre 1950s)
researching the history of Judaism and Christianity
cooking (mostly Asian, as I am allergic to tomatoes)
BDSM
interior design (shabby chic and art deco)
swimming
drinking IPAs
movies (alternative and classic)
listening to music and going to shows when I can afford it (rock, jam bands, alternative rock, zydeco, reggae, celtic)
reading about, and going to conferences on queer issues and gender issues
volunteer work in the breastfeeding/attachment parenting/homeschooling community
floral design and gardening

derby
reading
writing
listening to music
knitting, sewing, quilting, pattern drafting
i write a craft blog
roller skating
baking

Making music
making booze
making amore

In no particular order. ;)

I also do a little bit of Gaming (both video and analog) on the side, when life allows.

Back