Omaha Nebraska Poly Couple

OmahaPoly

Hi,
We are a 39 year old married poly couple, together for 15 years now. We are comfortable with being poly, but now we are looking to expand a bit and really make an effort to befriend and meet other poly minded people. Ideally we can begin to form a poly community here in Omaha.

We have met a quite a few "swingers" over the years, but that is not what we are looking for now. Neither do we have limitations on who we do meet. We would love to meet men, women, couples, triads, quads, anyone who is open to true polyamorous relationships. No moral judgement about it, we are just looking for more/other than a strictly sexual relationship.

We have had two live in gfs over the years (one V one triangle), and one long term bf (V). Ideally we hope to meet another poly couple for a matched-pairs quad or a full quad, though we know how difficult a full quad would be to find. :)

Look us up if you are or can be in the area, we would love to have a chance to get to know you.

Welcome to the forum!

Finding a local group can always be a challenge - one thing I took away was that if there isn't one - start one! You can make a Yahoo group for free, and folks can sign up, and you can organise get-togethers. Sometimes these things can take on a life of their own!

Good luck!

Hello OmahaPoly,
Welcome to our forum.

You'll have many opportunities to meet and interact with people from all over here, and the "Dating & Friendships" board will give you an opportunity to seek out any members who may be in your area.

Perhaps there's already a local poly group in your area? If not, like CielDuMatin said, consider starting one of your own.

It's great to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

I love that you would make a community where everyone understands each other, I feel here in north dakota I am alone, especially since I am in a very small town were everyone seems married and this is all unheard of, I wish I could fit in but love here is ment for two people not more.

That's a rough situation, janndemery ... :(

Hi guys,

I'm also relatively new to polyamory. Just joined the forum. I'm a 35 year old guy married for 15 years and we're looking to meet new people.

Did you ever manage to start an Omaha group?

Seeking other women or couples to befriend and cohabitate

We are a polyamorous couple seeking another bi-woman or two or even a couple to share a home. We are both liberally-minded, easy-going, and very fun and intelligent. He is straight and an educated professional, she is a practicing bi and a stay-at-home mom. We reside in Council Bluffs, Iowa and are seeking someone who is either already here or willing to relocate.

If you are interested in striking up a conversation, please let us know. Ideally, we can e-mail and exchange numbers, text, chat, and get to know one another a little before meeting to see if we are compatible. It would be great to meet other polyamorous couples/situations and to find a supportive community nearby!

Angie & A.J.;)

Hi Angie & A.J.,

You may want to check out our Dating & Friendships subforum, and possibly post your ad there. Try also googling "Council Bluffs polyamory" and/or "Iowa polyamory;" see what turns up.

Good luck and welcome aboard!
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back