Happy Valentine's Day!

Carma

It is our first poly Valentine's Day!
My husband gave me a card this morning before he left for work. It was so sweet, and he signed it, "Enjoy the spice!" (Boyfriend coming over at noon today :) I have pink satin sheets on the bed!) I gave hubby a memory book, and I'm giving bf a Three Musketeers bar :) and an I-tunes gift card.

Life coudn't be sweeter. Loving more is wonderful. I am thinking even St. Valentine would approve!

It is our first poly Valentine's Day!
My husband gave me a card this morning before he left for work. It was so sweet, and he signed it, "Enjoy the spice!" (Boyfriend coming over at noon today :) I have pink satin sheets on the bed!) I gave hubby a memory book, and I'm giving bf a Three Musketeers bar :) and an I-tunes gift card.

Life coudn't be sweeter. Loving more is wonderful. I am thinking even St. Valentine would approve!

Sounds like you're having a happy "vee"-day!

:p

I tucked a few cards into LR's carry on bag and on the drive in ( to the airport ) I had GG slip a small box, with a ring in it, in her bag as well.

The pain meds are making me paranoid and pissy. Im trying to stay off of them but it hurts like hell if I dont take them. Not to mention I feel like
alternatly yelling and crying. Im going fucking crazy!!!!:confused:

LR got a card and a rose for everyone before she left.She made a big deal out of not wanting GG or I to do anything for her on V-day. I never listen to her though.;) Guess we make a good pair because she dosnt listen very well either.

I was going to ship flowers to her and her girlfriend ( in Florida) but she bought me flowers after my surgery ( which was sweet) but she used my account so now I dont have any money left. :(

I made two appt for a therapist. the first one available was at 4pm on LR's B-day. I told her that I was srry and that she dosnt need to go. It is her B-day after all. I dont want to get caught up in the " its just not the right time to go" mode. So I took what I could get.

Happy Valentines day to all you lovely sexy ladies out there.

Most of all HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to you My Angel Lover.

Love
M

VDay, during the day was great. Husband sent some nice flowers and kids got some chores finished. Some emotional turmoil from the day before killed my plans for a loving evening with my husband.

The pain meds are making me paranoid and pissy. Im trying to stay off of them but it hurts like hell if I dont take them.

Tell your pharmacist and see about getting a different perscription.

Not to mention I feel like alternatly yelling and crying. Im going fucking crazy!!!!:confused:

Sometimes both are therapeutic, works great on a long commute alone in the car. :p

Back