massachusetts....anyone? anyone?

jmk

just trying to see how many people are around where i live.....

ah, a nice place to visit. it's funny how it's an open minded and liberal state...for the most part....how there aren't very many options for poly people around in massachusetts. or at least here in the mt. wachusett area.

What kind of "options" do you mean? I use the same liquor stores as the mono people, and it gets the job done. Maybe it's because i live within 20 miles of new hampshire and they're open on Sundays?

arenas that are poly friendly where i don't have to wonder if i am going to offend someone for my different views. kinda french canadian catholic mono mentality here in this mill town. i don't have many connections in the poly lifestyle other than the group that introduced the idea to me 13 years ago, and have been kind of been not advertising in the time since until recently. social media status change has brought about some interesting reactions, i will say. and i am happy that i am a member of this forum and other sites to be able to back up my lifestyle with some research and fact. i am really just coming out as bi AND as open, so it's difficult and scary.

nice to meetcha. transplanted midwesterner in mass, so i haven't really been to that area much, except to photograph schools sometimes. they try to keep me in the western part of our territory, mainly cause i hate driving past the concord rotary! lol

Back