Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 07-15-2017, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
I suppose.

What I'm in the mood for is sushi, yes, suuuuushi.
There is never a mood that is not for sushi.
Old 07-16-2017, 04:07 PM
Official Greeter

Amen sister!

Yesterday, Snowbunny and I had sushi, for lunch. It was at a local place called Young's, not very fancy sushi but less expensive. It was good enough to satisfy my craving.

Today (Sunday the 16th), Brother-Husband and Snowbunny are both off, but last I heard they're not planning to do anything special. Just work around the house. It's possible that could change, we'll have to see.

The temperature's only supposed to get up to 73. Right now it's just 59. This concludes my riport.
Old 07-21-2017, 02:03 AM
Official Greeter

Earlier this week (Monday the 17th), Brother-Husband and I went to the local theater to watch "War for the Planet of the Apes." It was a big deal because we watch almost all of our movies on TV. I enjoyed the movie, and Brother-Husband most certainly did. He has a thing for all Planet of the Apes movies and, perhaps more to the point, has a thing for all things apes and monkeys. He especially liked the character "Bad Ape" in this movie. Bad Ape is sort of a comic relief character. He made me chuckle once or twice. Overall I recommend all three of this new Planet of the Apes trilogy. According to Wikipedia, they might make a fourth movie. I'd like that ...

And now the weather ... Temperatures for the next week will hover around 80, whereas today was quite cool with a high of 72. It rained last night. Finally some rain. We've been getting pitifully little lately, considering we live in the PNW.

This concludes my riport.
Old 07-21-2017, 03:31 PM

The air smelled so good this morning after the rain!

- Moonlight, leans monogamous, girlfriend since 6/2012
- Punk, married guy, poly, FWB since 9/2011 with an emphasis on the "F"
- No longer lives with ex-boyfriend Fly (1/2006 - 12/2013, my introduction to nonmonogamy, ultimately amicable breakup), and his 15-year-old son Kiddo
Old 07-21-2017, 05:00 PM
Official Greeter

Yeah, I like it when it rains.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:33 PM
Official Greeter

Brother-Husband and Snowbunny are out looking for plants for our yard. Snowbunny thought it would bore me to tears, so she invited me to stay at home on this one. Which I guess is good because I can catch up on my internet stuff.

77 is the high today, and it is 77 right now. Yesterday I think was in the upper 80's. Everything is in the 80's for the next week.

This concludes my riport.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:52 PM
Official Greeter

Today, the cats have spent most of the day here with me in my room. Sleeping on their cushion next to the window. There's something soothing about seeing them anytime I look past my computer. And about petting them anytime I get up.

I've had to get up a lot today, because I've consumed a lot of water. And tea. And Boone's Farm. And coffee energy drink. And my bladder seems to be rather small, it can't do large batches if you get my meaning. Haha, too much information right? Sorry about that.

Brother-Husband put a roast into the crock pot for dinner today. Smells pretty good.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:13 PM
Official Greeter

It seems that Tuesdays (today being Tuesday the 25th) have become Brother-Husband's traditional days for making coffee. I had two large cups myself. And a glass of the fiber drink, that's supposed to reduce my appetite. I don't know if it works, I think it works a little.

Today is the hottest day in the 8-day forecast, they say it will get up to 87 today. Then again, during the coming week we have three 86 days. We'll have one day (Thursday) in the upper 70's, besides that it's all low-to-mid 80's. But, we're lucky there's nothing in the 90's. Yet. Right now it's 83.

The roast yesterday was good. Real good ... come on Kevin, don't eat anything ...

This concludes today's riport.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:30 AM
Official Greeter

The forecast for tomorrow improved, now it's just going to be 75. However, one week from today it's supposed to get up to 90. Right now it's 83.

I'm extremely fortunate, my bedroom has its own heating/cooling unit, and it cools like nobody's business. Even more importantly, I have my own attached bath. I like living here a lot. Snowbunny says we'll move eventually, and that makes me sad.

Yesterday we went out to a local restaurant we hadn't been to yet. UpTown I think it's called? It was alright, but overpriced in my opinion. After dinner, Brother-Husband and I watched a few episodes of Penn & Teller: Bullshit! Great show in my opinion.

Dinner tonight will consist of various leftovery items. Thus and so is my today's riport.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:13 PM
Official Greeter

UpTown Lounge, that was the name of it. We did order a couple of drinks, a margarita (pretty good, if you like it extra sweet) for Snowbunny, and a Long Island for me (pretty good, but it's hard to screw up a Long Island). Brother-Husband was presumably trying to be a good designated driver, so he just had water. As for what we ate, Brother-Husband had some kind of hamburger, Snowbunny had fish and chips, and I had salmon on a cedar plank. Which ran at about $17, and I thought it was overpriced. It was a rather small amount, and it was rather salty. Not terrible, but not worth $17.

Do you (dear readers) ever dream about poly? I did last night, and it was pretty cool. I don't remember it all, but I remember spending some time with a second woman, a warm and beautiful woman (with black hair). I think in the dream I was in good shape, my old 180 or 190 lbs good shape. Yes, it was suitable for the movies, rated R or PG. [shrug] It was just a dream, but definitely a poly dream. It sort of had that stamp on it.

Okay, I won't torture you with any further writing for today. Carry on ...

Tags
alzheimer's, asperger's, atheist, brainwashing, ex-mormon, experience, journal, living together, mormon, moving, personal stories, vanilla, vee, vee dynamics