Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 06-03-2020, 08:03 PM
Official Greeter

Default 1:03 p.m., Wednesday the 3rd

For awhile there I was hoping she could make it 24 hours without puking. She almost did, but then she threw up once. Things do seem to have improved marginally. She's not so scared, she's not crying, which, is more her normal self, she is not a vocal kitty. That's Lady's job.

Right now both cats are snoozing by me, in front of my window. Rainee's breathing looks more normal, though perhaps not completely normal. She hasn't been coughing.
Old 06-04-2020, 11:36 PM
Official Greeter

Default 4:36 p.m., Thursday the 4th

She made it! 24 hours without barfing! In fact it's looking like she'll make it to 36 hours. I'm hoping she's mostly out of the woods, but I'm not taking anything for granted. She could always take an unexpected dive, I'm just hoping that won't happen.

Last night, BH and I watched S4E5 of Better Call Saul. He's off work tomorrow, and he got home early (c. 3:30 p.m.), so we might watch something tonight.
Old 06-05-2020, 11:25 PM
Official Greeter

Default 4:25 p.m., Friday the 5th

Rainee's made it for 48 hours now, going on 60 hours. She seems to be doing okay now, feeling much better; I think I'll even take that for granted a little.

Brother-Husband drank about half a bottle of the African cream, and got quite drunk, so, we didn't watch anything. Today, Eddie had a private Barn Hunt class; only Snowbunny was allowed to go with him due to Covid. She'll probably get back here at around 6:00 p.m. or later. Not sure how dinner will be handled. Dinner last night was Subway. SB had a crappy day at work yesterday, so they let her off early today. She and I did some shopping at Safeway yesterday.
Old 06-06-2020, 09:21 PM
Official Greeter

Default 2:21 p.m., Saturday the 6th

For dinner last night we had salads and pizza poppers in the oven. Afterwards, BH and I watched S4E6. Tonight, we'll have pasta for dinner. SB is also baking cookies for us. White chocolate, macadamia nut, I believe.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:47 PM
Official Greeter

Default 4:47 p.m., Sunday the 7th

The cookies are really really good. I don't know what we'll have for dinner tonight. We were going to take a walk today, but it's been raining. Last night, BH and I watched S4E7.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:13 PM
Official Greeter

Default 4:13 p.m., Monday the 8th

As it turns out, we went on that walk after all. After that, we walked over to Pho Yelm and sat down there for dinner! First time we ate *in* a restaurant in like, forever.

It was a worknight, so we did not watch anything. And we probably won't tonight (but we'll see). Today, the cleaning ladies came over. In the future, in part due to our financial situation, they'll just do my bedroom and the two bathrooms.

That's all I have to tell you.
Old 06-10-2020, 11:59 PM
Official Greeter

Default 4:59 p.m., Wednesday the 10th

I had a dentist appointment yesterday. I did good as far as not having any cavities. Not so good as far as my grinding is concerned. I've got to do better about wearing my nightguard every night. That's one thing I hate about starting up with a new dentist; I always have to deal with their shock when they see how ground down my back teeth are. The crowns I once had back there are now gone.

On our way back from the dentist, we stopped at Subway to pick up dinner. Tonight we are having a tuna casserole. After dinner I am going to brush and put my nightguard in. I've got to, I've just got to.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:19 PM
Official Greeter

Default 2:19 p.m., Thursday the 11th

So yes, I brushed and wore my nightguard, yay ... now I just have to repeat that performance every day going forward. Okay I admit it, I hate brushing, with a passion. It's a PITA. You would think I could stand it just once a day, and technically I can. It's all about talking myself into it.

SB is taking Eddie to a dog thing (possibly Barn Hunt) at Argus Ranch. Due to the Covid situation, I can't go with her. BH will heat up some of the tuna casserole, for both of us, after he gets home tonight. He's off tomorrow, so maybe we'll watch an episode.
Old 06-12-2020, 09:03 PM
Official Greeter

Default 2:03 p.m., Friday the 12th

I talked myself into brushing again, that's two days in a row, now let's see if we can make it three. We didn't watch anything because BH had to get up today for a job interview. I can't tell whether he got the job, it sounds like they are going to email him and let him know.

One of the cats threw up today. Probably Rainee.
Old 06-13-2020, 10:59 PM
Official Greeter

Default 3:59 p.m., Saturday the 13th

Brother-Husband and Snowbunny went to get eye exams today; also they may be doing something to celebrate their anniversary. I know I'm not included in that, but it doesn't bug me too much, mostly I'm just bummed that I'm stuck here in the house. I'm not real big on anniversaries and holiday type stuff, I just like to go out to go out. On the other hand, I probably have a mess waiting for me on Facebook, one of my older brother's right-wing coworkers has challenged me to a duel about Black Lives Matter. The object of the game is to see who can Google the most statistics on whether the Black Lives Matter problem is just all in my imagination. Sigh, I probably shouldn't have let myself get sucked into that argument.

Alcohol sounds really good right now. We have maybe a half a bottle of vodka in the fridge, and I'd love to drink it. But I have promised that I would be good, and I don't want SB to get bent out of shape at me. So no drinky-drink for me.

Last night, BH and I watched the last two episodes of Better Call Saul Season Four. Now we have to wait for SB to bootleg Season Five for us.

I brushed and wore my nightguard, that's three nights in a row. Going for four ...

Tags
alzheimer's, asperger's, atheist, brainwashing, ex-mormon, experience, journal, living together, mormon, moving, personal stories, vanilla, vee, vee dynamics