Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 05-11-2020, 10:48 PM
Official Greeter

Default 3:48 p.m., Monday the 11th

So FNG did come over on Saturday. We kept the chairs six feet apart, but still had an enjoyable visit. Including some nice alcohol. For dinner we all had (the four of us) pizza from La Gitana. Good stuff.

Sunday was uneventful.

Rainee (our gray cat) vomited up a couple of times over the last, oh, 15 hours. She seems to be keeping lunch down okay, but we're somewhat worried about her. She's gotten really skinny lately, not like you can see her bones, but like she's really skinny in the waist. We might take her to the vet next week. It partly depends on if a few of the Covid restrictions are lifted, at least enough so that we can go in with her.

That's all I have to tell you for now.
Old 05-12-2020, 08:35 PM
Official Greeter

Default 1:35 p.m., Tuesday the 12th

There's really not much to tell today, we did not watch anything yesterday, dinner was mostly leftovers, it got quite hot out on Saturday and Sunday, but now it is back to the cool side. It's about 62 right now. I have my windows open.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:53 AM
Official Greeter

Default 5:53 p.m., Wednesday the 13th

SB and I took Eddie on a short walk yesterday. We had to turn back early because it started raining. We took him on a longer walk today, it didn't rain on us, although some of the clouds looked threatening.

For dinner yesterday SB made Hawaiian pork chops for us. I don't know what we'll have today, possibly something with some additional pork chops?

This concludes my riport.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:53 PM
Official Greeter

Default 4:53 p.m., Thursday the 14th

SB and I took Eddie on a short walk today, about a mile round trip. It didn't rain on us a lot, but it rained on us a little, and that's why we cut it short.

Dinner yesterday was the rest of the Hawaiian pork chops, plus some sides, kind of like a buffet. Pretty enjoyable. SB says I won't like dinner today, I guess it's going to be some kind of "weird eggs" thing. Usually I like things with eggs, but I admit hard-boiled eggs are by far my favorite.

BH is off tomorrow so we might watch something tonight, maybe. This concludes my riport.
Old 05-16-2020, 12:24 AM
Official Greeter

Default 5:24 p.m., Friday the 15th

I guess as it turned out, SB didn't have the potatoes she needed to make the egg thing. So instead, she heated up some tofu-chicken nuggets, plus made some mac and cheese, and added some sweet peppers for us to eat. For tonight, I think we have a roast plus some turnips.

Rainee went to the vet today. After running some tests, the vet says Rainee has hyperthyroidism. She will have to start taking pills, luckily we have pill pockets for that which works just fine, also she will need a diet adjustment to include some wet food. Doesn't have to be super expensive wet food, but shouldn't be super cheap either.

BH didn't eat last night until like, after 8:00 p.m., so we didn't watch anything. Not sure whether that will be the case tonight. BH mowed the lawn today -- which if you can believe it is a chore he actually enjoys. This concludes my riport.
Old 05-16-2020, 08:45 PM
Official Greeter

Default 1:45 p.m., Saturday the 16th

BH and I watched the movie "Blow the Man Down" last night. It was pretty good. SB ordered some groceries for us, from Walmart, and picked them up today, this morning. Included in these groceries was some wet food for the cats, some Friskies. SB split a can and gave them some, they were in Heaven.

There's not a lot to report to you, other than that at this time. We might watch something tonight.
Old 05-17-2020, 07:24 PM
Official Greeter

Default 12:24 p.m., Sunday the 17th

We had pizza from Varsity Pizza last night; tonight, SB says she's going to make pierogi. Last night after dinner, the three of us watched a movie, "Beastie Boys Story." It was interesting (and nicely done), I wasn't very familiar with the Beastie Boys so I learned a lot.

Earlier yesterday SB and I went to Tractor Supply Company to pick up a few things for the house and the cats. There were a lot of boneheads there, I'm pretty sure we were the only ones in the store wearing masks.
Old 05-18-2020, 09:57 PM
Official Greeter

Default 2:57 p.m., Monday the 18th

Dinner last night was at around 6:00 p.m. ... and since BH (and SB) had to work today, we did not watch anything last night. Today, SB had a dentist appointment at 2:30 p.m., and got off early for that. I would have gone with her, but I wouldn't have been allowed to use their restroom, and that could have been a huge problem. SB left for the appointment a little after 1:30 p.m. ... I estimate she'll get back at around 4:30 p.m.

This concludes my riport.
Old 05-19-2020, 09:10 PM
Official Greeter

Default 2:10 p.m., Tuesday the 19th

She got home at around 5:10 p.m.; on the way home she stopped to pick up I think some potting soil. Actually I think she got home before 5:10 ... but then before entering the house, she potted some plants.

Dinner was salad and leftover pizza. By then it was about 7:00 p.m. (thru 8:00 p.m.), so we did not watch anything.

Today, SB had another dentist appointment (10:00 a.m. I think), they took an impression of her teeth in order to analyze whether to give her braces or a partial or what. This concludes my riport.
Old 05-20-2020, 10:18 PM
Official Greeter

Default 3:18 p.m., Wednesday the 20th

I'm kind of bummed; I got on Snowbunny's bad side, a little bit. I was like, "Rainee wants some cheese, can I give her some?" SB was like, "Sure." So I picked out a bag of shredded cheese, then Lady came out and wanted some, so I got out two dishes, for the two cats. As it turns out, SB had two problems with this. First, she thought I was giving the cats some big huge amount (because why else would I get dishes out). Second, she hates bags that crinkle. Well by the time I realized all this, it was too late, I had already doubly annoyed her. She chewed me out and then, I suppose, soon forgot all about it although I'd get another chewing out if I brought it up again, or tried to defend myself. I'll eventually forget about it too, although it will take me a little longer. In the meantime, today is a suck day.

Tags
alzheimer's, asperger's, atheist, brainwashing, ex-mormon, experience, journal, living together, mormon, moving, personal stories, vanilla, vee, vee dynamics