Cant fight it anymore..Im Poly!

ImTheOne

I come from a very conservative Christian background and was taught that marriage is between a man and a women only and that having more than one was wrong. I have always felt something inside of me that was a little different but would NEVER think of saying how I feel. Well, after 28 yrs, I'm ready to say Im a Poly! I have never participated in this before and have no experience but am looking to be a leader to a Triad(I believe thats the correct term) family. I live in North California but am willing to travel a little for the right situation. Please leave feedback on ways that I can go about finding this or just general ways to get involved in this community!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Good luck. Start with one poly partner and go from there. Working triads (sex between 3 people) are rare.

Maybe you'd be the hinge of a V, eventually, if you're lucky and willing to work at it.

Good luck. Start with one poly partner and go from there. Working triads (sex between 3 people) are rare.

Maybe you'd be the hinge of a V, eventually, if you're lucky and willing to work at it.

Now now Mags - where's your stats and research documentation to support this ? :)

Define "rare" ?

I'mTheOne - assume nothing. Like I've seen printed elsewhere........"Those who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those busy doing it"
It will all be what you make it. Dream high but keep a connection to reality.

Good luck.

GS

Here on this board.
l

LOL Test failed.

This 'board' - or anything similar is far from a representitive sample of the world at large.
For the most part it's like the dentist............
If you don't have a toothache you likely are not going to be here.
Unless it's just a subject of interest in general, people involved in successful triads etc are not going to be spending much time here. For one thing they are just too damn busy and exhausted !

:)

GS

Back