________
. .
. .
. LOTION.
. .
. .
________
Sorry I don't draw better on the computer :D

crap and then it took the spaces away so it looks less like a bottle of lotion, but it's the thought that counts right?

I oggles the boobs before Redpepper!! *woot*

I likes that one too. lol I have crap boobs.

Can we start a "just boobs" forum? Bet I could get N to join then.

You know, I'm gone for 4 days to a business convention and come back to boobies, lotion, shackles, and lube. You people are crazy!! Thank the good Dio!!! :D

Hey, BTW, AussieLover, I really like how you’re stylin’ your unihorn. Where do you have yours trimmed? I’ve been keeping mine cropped really really short for years, so no one notices it. But now I’m thinking maybe I’ll grow it long for a while . . .

LOL Thanks. My girl suggested some sparkles and such, but I'm just not that kind of girl. Hehe I can grow it (I didn't even know I was one until recently) b/c I have my loves hehe ... I would think it would be harder if you were single. My loves... they claim me so no one steals me. (They don't have to worry though. I'm not going anywhere.)

I think you're right. The pink swirl is plenty. Just the right touch. Sparkles would be over the top, especially with the little fluffy mane. Taken as a whole, totally happenin.' :cool:

Would you think I was a total poseur if I went with a swirl, too? I would totally understand if it's, like, your signature look, and I would absolutely respect that. I'm thinkin' a deep leafy green color, and go really long with the mane, plus cornrows and beads, maybe... What do you think? :)

hmm, well I don't do pink.... Nothin... noooo no pink.

lol sounds good

No pink? What color are you sportin' then, on your unihorn, feet, hair ribbon, etc.? It's looking like pink on my monitor.

lol ah yes my avatar... That's not me actually... I wouldn't be silly enough to put up a pic of me on an open forum.

DOH!:eek: :eek:

No wait, that's AWESOME! :)So I can totally do a riff on your avatar's look for myself? SWEET! Maybe I'll go with an Emerald motif with Chantilly peach accents on like the beads and hoof polish (that would be great with my auburn mane and tail :D) and maybe a little something Chantilly to set off my unihorn (once it grows out more, of course) and then maybe a ribbon, or just a little . . .

Thanks, AussieLover, See ya later! Bye everyone!

*wanders off into distance with a book of color swatches, a charge card, and an Elle Woods gleam in her eye*

The definition of a unicorn in this instance is a single women who is prepared to play and/or live with a couple.

The term unicorn is attached, as they are rare or mythical creatures that don't exist. I was one once, until I met my partner and soul mate. Considering we are rare and mythical, we are in great demand!

A unicorn can live out every fantasy she wishes, as the opportunity and the offers are always there. A true unicorn knows herself, is comfortable in her own skin and most importantly, will not consent to any situation she considers to be detrimental to one of the parties involved. She posesses great natural empathy.

Yes, a true unicorn is a rare and precious find.

I'm looking for one of these

I've decided to look for one of these. An Angel-corn has two feet instead of four hooves and works better in my king-sized bed. Of course, the wings might get in the way a bit. The wife is looking for this guy.
pirate.jpg
If anyone has seen either, please let us know.

Just Me,
Tim

I just saw the two of 'em in Santa Fe's plaza. They were holding hands and gazing lovingly into each other's eyes, and then they kissed, passionately, deeply, and long. You just missed 'em.

Back