Being The Secondary Partner

I am sorry this happened.

I'm sorry to hear that they still were trying to "flip it around on you" even to the end rather than just being honest.

They finally admitted my gf wasn't interested in me (no shit! Why didn't they admit that sooner and save me some time)

Because if they were honest and up front about it being a dead end here with them? Then they don't get to enjoy access to what you provide when you are there thinking there's an investment here? People don't usually choose to invest in dead ends. If they wanted something casual, they could have been up front about that.

I think breaking up with the them was the right thing to do. :(

Your needs weren't being met there and you were being treated like you were wrong to bring that up. You were not. You deserve to be treated well.

I am glad to hear YOU are treating you well and getting you away from these people in this situation. Take all the time you need to heal from this.

Again, I'm sorry it happened.
Galagirl

Last edited:
I'm also really sorry to hear this. I think you're right that it will be better in the long wrong, but it definitely hurts to go through it to get to that other side. Wishing you good luck.

Also I learned that threesomes CAN get boring/stale. I never thought I'd ever say that but damn. Months on end of only that. I'm ready for some one on one again haha.

I am feeling much better now, the first few days after a breakup are usually tough, I think I'm through the worst and ready to smile again!

Last edited:
Yes, it's good to hear that the worst is past.

i can so relate to your situation.

MoonQueen,

Very sorry to hear your story and the breakup. My wife and i know how real the pain can be to lose a mutual gf. We just lost our live-in gf of 7 years (known her for 8). Shared a lot and have tons of memories. Its has been a very sad and emotional last 11 days.
Reading this post and your previous ones, i just wanted you to know how much i can relate to what you have been through. Everything you said about the relationship with your gf sounds identical to what i went through with mine for the last 2 years. Very sad and frustrating.
Anyway, hope you are doing well....

Back