Poly couple in Seattle

SaeDan

Married, in our early 20s, trying to find another woman for our relationship as well as friends :)

Last edited:
Man, that Seattle magnet is a strong one. My wife and I are from the Bellevue area. Newcastle to be exact, but have lived in Auburn a lot in the past as well. We now live in Tampa, Fl. I suppose if our lovers wanted to move there in the future, we might do it.

I've heard from a lot of different people, and online, Seattle is a hotspot for alternative lifestyles and one of the more sexually free areas.

It definatly IS one. A lot of the Microsoft employees, are quite "free" and very open minded. ;) You might try looking into New Horizons. It is a local "lifestyle" club, but a lot of open minded people attend there. I think it is about 20 miles north of Seattle if I remember correctly. Here is a link to their website: http://www.horizonsclub.com/

Hope this helps. We had a couple that we TOTALLY fell in love with up there, but they split up, and when they did, only the male portion of the cpl stayed in contact with us and romantically involved. However, whne we expressed a desire to move to Florida, he would not follow, as his job at Microsoft, paid too much. :( We miss him a LOT, but are completely happy with the cpl we are with now.

Hehe..."as much"....Hehe.

also, did you mean "Seattle"? If not, where is SEAF?

Back