single poly lady in NJ ISO friends+

I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a 26 yo white, plus size, bi, poly lady who 'is friends with JohnBaku' ;-)

I'm looking to meet new friends and maybe more. Single men, single women or couples are all welcome to message me. Obviously NJ/NYC people are preferred, but friends from anywhere would be awesome =)

Hi ya!! My husband and I are looking for the right lady to form a triad with. Friends first of course & if it leads to more then fabulous. We live in MD. If you'd like to chat sometime you can email us [email protected]

I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a 26 yo white, plus size, bi, poly lady who 'is friends with JohnBaku' ;-)

I'm looking to meet new friends and maybe more. Single men, single women or couples are all welcome to message me. Obviously NJ/NYC people are preferred, but friends from anywhere would be awesome =)

Hi and welcome
couple here from Northern NJ..PM me and we can chat

Talk soon, Kim

Hi, we're a couple from the Jersey Shore that is looking to form a triad, and possibly more down the road. We'd like to get to know you better and possibly navigate this new territory together :)

Back