unexpected and new but wonderful... maybe?

newbiepoly

So I met this couple in hopes to just meet people that understood what it was like to be non-monogamous. All of my friends are monogamous and my girlfriend, at the time, and I had just broken up (she had a boyfriend as well) and they were my only "friends" who understood it, but after the break up (very messy, but had nothing to do with the bf) we stopped talking so I felt lonely and misunderstood. Meeting this couple was my way of finding people to relate with. Well, we all ended up being very into eachother and sleeping together soon and often. We also hung out a few times without sex and it was great! It's been about 3 months of this and it's been amazing. It's been carefree, easy going, let it be, let things happen type of thing.

For me personally, I'm still in that mode but I am starting to see myself go down the path of really liking them and wanting to commit, but I'm not sure how to bring that up because I'm completely in between "go with the flow" and "what are we?" I don't know what they want or how they are feeling exactly and I want to get an idea but I'm nervous. I'm not sure if it's too soon yet because, like I said, I'm still liking that everything is coming as it is but at the same time, I want to make sure we are all on the same page.

They haven't been sleeping with others except eachother and also the girl has a girlfriend that lives out of state and they went on a trip and fooled around, other than that it's just been the three of us.

Another small problem too:
I want then to meet my friends, I have met alot of theirs and we all get along great. They haven't met any of mine so far and when I invite them out, they decline or can't go. I'm not sure if that means anything or if it's just bad timing.

I guess I'm mostly looking for support/advice/personal experiences.

Back