OK couple looking for female

My wife and I are happily married looking for some fun. My wife is bisexual and I am supportive of her desire to be with another woman. She is also interested in seeing me with another woman or us both being with another woman. The only rule we have made is anything beyond light fondling the other will be present. So we are looking for a female that would be interested in one or both of us and would not mind the other watching or joining.

I am 29 she is 24, we live in Oklahoma so would be interested in meeting females in the Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, and Louisiana area. We are not looking for a live in right now but would like to get to know someone well enough to meet and see where it goes. We love the outdoors but also like to go to strip clubs, amusement parks, and other fun activities when we can.

We are lucky enough to not have any jealousy among each other so are curious to where this aspect of our sexual desires will take us. Please feel free to respond or message us if you would like to know more about us.

Back