Couple seeking single bi girl- Silicon Valley

I'm not sayin' you're wrong... but I live my life with a "low-verbal" man, and have learned over the years that what he says and what he means are often different things. So, that explains my general attitude.

It must take years to establish the type of non-verbal communication required to either tell when someone means what they say or not, and also to be able to tell what they DO mean if what they say is not in fact what they mean.

Most of what I have read about on this forum (and seen in "real" life) is that people should, as a rule, be very clear on what they say and what they mean because that is all the vast majority has to go by. Even the Forum Guidelines say something to that effect.

Oh..., it's taken a lot of love (giving and receiving) for me (a stickler with words) to relax and accept that my partner/best friend/lover... is neither such a stickler nor inclined to become such a stickler.

Words are BIG in my world, as is good reasoning and even, sometimes, logic. :eek: I've spent years hanging out with philosophers, who really know how to dot their t's and cross their i's, let me tell you. I haven't all of their talents or skills, but I have a lot of their spirit. And very few do!

Last edited:
Yes...

Nethergirl, I second that. It seems that a couple who wants a playmate would not really see her as equal because they already have a bit of territory... Whether or not a monogamous couple thinks so, there is territory. I would be interested to know (as a pan sexual myself) if you guys (the couple) are truly poly as individuals or if you decided as a couple that you want to safely add someone so you can be there to make sure the connection with desired HBB doesn't make you jealous.

I only post with good intentions as I am curious about your pursuit.

This thread has been dormant since 2009 and nethergirl's last activity on the site was in 2010, so don't be surprised if you don't receive a reply.

There are plenty of people in a multitude of relationship configurations on the board, so if you keep poking around I'm sure you'll find an answer to your question.

Back