Create couple looking for advice on starting poly household

GoldenDoorway

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

HI, we a couple who is new to this and interested in forming and maintaining a poly relationship. Our goal is to have a household that consists of my partner and several women. We understand in order for this to happen we must take baby steps. We are a very attractive friendly, stable, professional couple who would like to meet a vivacious, unattached bisexual a woman or and women. He is a straight 6'02 and about 185
handsome Caucasian. I'm a bisexual tall thin 5'09 and about 140 attractive African American woman. We want to develop the kind of loving, intimate committed relationship that three people can share. We're not interested in a fling but in growing a deeply emotional, closed triad with the right single bisexual woman. She should be between the age of 18 to 35 attractive, open minded, flexible, preferably thin or petite, great hygiene, drug free, child free, and very feminine. Race unimportant.
We are also into tantric sex role playing erotic massage and a very open minded.

HI, we a couple who is new to this and interested in forming and maintaining a poly relationship. Our goal is to have a household that consists of my partner and several women.

So you, Golden Doorway, are the woman in this couple. We have a rule in the guidelines that requests couples do not share accounts. You mention your partner, so I will take it that this is the woman speaking on this account. If MrGoldenDoorway wishes to contribute it is strongly suggested he open his own account. No matter how much you two think you agree on everything, you are individuals and will have your own flavor of posting about things.

We understand in order for this to happen we must take baby steps. We are a very attractive friendly, stable, professional couple who would like to meet a vivacious, unattached bisexual woman or/and women.

Most experienced polyamorists would not recommend dating as a couple. This is demanding any unicorns you find will be attracted to both of you and love both of you equally.

This NEVER happens... this is a recipe for disaster.

He is a straight 6'02 and about 185 handsome Caucasian. I'm a bisexual tall thin 5'09 and about 140 attractive African American woman. We want to develop the kind of loving, intimate committed relationship that three people can share. We're not interested in a fling but in growing a deeply emotional, closed triad with the right single bisexual woman. She should be between the age of 18 to 35 attractive, open minded, flexible, preferably thin or petite, great hygiene, drug free, child free, and very feminine. Race unimportant.

Looks, and fitness are important to you. What do you offer a woman besides your good looks? What are your interests? What do you each offer as INDIVIDUALS? Are all women you seek expected to have sex with you, the wife, or is it just a harem for your husband you seek to build? Will these women be required to have sex with each other for your husband's voyeuristic pleasure?

Do you not know that relationships grow at their own pace? What if you hook a unicorn? What if she is at first open to both of you, then decides she is more interested in one as a lover, the other as a friend? What if she doesn't like one or the other of you at all? Will she be vetoed?

Vetoes break the hearts of unicorns, and also the members of the original couple.

We are also into tantric sex role playing erotic massage and a very open minded.

Sex is important to you. Do you not see you come across as though you were shopping for sex toys online? Hot Bi Babes R Us is the store you seem to be shopping at.

Triads only succeed when they develop naturally. Say you, the woman, start dating a woman. Things are going great. She eventually meets your husband, she hangs out with both of you, she likes him. Or, she doesn't like him at all, just loves and wants you! Or she finds him sexually attractive but doesn't really like or love him, thinks he's OK for a booty call but not much else. Etc.

What is the end game for these women you seek if they don't fit into the box you have made for them?

In your Personals ad you also demand "discretion." So these women you seek will be dirty little secrets so you can both feel secure in your professional jobs and communities. What's in it for them? Surely there is no security offered in this relationship.

Good luck with this dream.

What do you offer a woman besides your good looks?

What if she doesn't like one or the other of you at all? Will she be vetoed?

...you come across as though you were shopping for sex toys online? Hot Bi Babes R Us is the store you seem to be shopping at.

What is the end game for these women you seek if they don't fit into the box you have made for them?

In your Personals ad you also demand "discretion." So these women you seek will be dirty little secrets so you can both feel secure in your professional jobs and communities. What's in it for them? Surely there is no security offered in this relationship.

Yes to all the above. What's in it for her?

HI, we a couple who is new to this and interested in forming and maintaining a poly relationship. Our goal is to have a household that consists of my partner and several women. We understand in order for this to happen we must take baby steps. We are a very attractive friendly, stable, professional couple who would like to meet a vivacious, unattached bisexual a woman or and women. He is a straight 6'02 and about 185

For the longest time when me and my partner Cassie started out we were what most people call "Unicorn hunters" and from experience it is JUST that. Hunting something that doesn't necessarily exist.

Instead, we learned to focus on the relationships that came our way. Some of them liked us both, some liked only the male half. Setting standards is good but keep in mind that potential partners can sometimes be put off by such requirements. I know that we've been told by more than one person that we really didn't measure up to their standards, which hurts just as much as a mono rejection... but its also made us more wary of approaching those who post standards of exactly what they are looking for.

Then we met our current partner Amanda. Originally she was very straight and was only interested in me. As we started talking and our relationship got deeper she met my current partner cassie and the two hit it off as friends. Well, as it turns out, that friendship has developed into something much MUCH deeper and she is now completely in love with both of us.

My advice to you both would be to just explore the relationships that happen individually and not necessarily limit yourself to an unattached bisexual woman. When you find the right person for one of you, allow the relationship to blossom naturally, spend time the 3 of you together. Remember that just like being in a mono relationship, sex is a part of the relationship but so are mutual feelings.

Last edited:
would like to meet a vivacious, unattached bisexual a woman or and women..... She should be between the age of 18 to 35 attractive, open minded, flexible, preferably thin or petite, great hygiene, drug free, child free, and very feminine.

Wow, yeah, who wouldn't like to get with this woman? The thing is, most attractive, bisexual, thin, great, feminine bisexual women already have a man (or two) of their own. Why on earth would she be interested in "sharing" yours? You and your mate chose each other. Telling a female that she can only date the two of you, she can't choose a partner of her own...well, good luck finding a great, self-actualized, adult woman willing to agree to that.

I'm an attractive, feminine, bisexual woman and this drives me bonkers. If you want a girlfriend, get a girlfriend. Don't ask me sleep with your husband just so I can hang with you.

Wow, yeah, who wouldn't like to get with this woman? The thing is, most attractive, bisexual, thin, great, feminine bisexual women already have a man (or two) of their own.

Or a woman.

Why would anyone think about starting a "household" before they've been in a stable, secure, and loving relationship that has stood the test of time and compatibility? Oh, yeah, this is one of those nonsensical "let's all move in right away" threads. Ugh. Doubtful it will appeal to anyone unless they need a place to stay for a while and are desperate enough to trade sex for it.

Back