Poly couple in South Carolina seeking female

ThomasMarie

Hi everyone we are a married couple. We have been together for 5+ years. We are new to poly however we have talked about it in depth (over a year) and have decided that we would both be happier adding a female to our relationship. (Yes I know its a long shot).

We live in South Carolina. We both love animals and children, we have animals (dogs, cats and horses) but sadly no children of our own yet (hopefully one day). So children and pets are definitely not a problem for us! We enjoy the outdoors, hunting, fishing, riding horses, riding ATVs, floating the river and so much more. We would love for any potential partner to enjoy some of these things as well. We aren't judgmental and any female that is interested must be open minded as well.

We aren't looking for just sex or someone who isn't 100% okay/comfortable/confident with the terms of a triad/throuple relationship. We don't want games or drama. We want a laid back, honest and loving woman who wants to be loved by two people.

*Note there are some things that I will inform any interested ladies of, nothing major just some personal details that need to be discussed up front. Honesty is the best policy.

Where at in SC?

Hi were a poly thruple, my husband Mike (22), me shyanne (22), and our gf Jessica (24) always looking for like minded friends :)

Back