Poly in Seattle.

SaeDan

My wife and I are looking for other poly-friends and such around Seattle, and hopefully some day, a wonderful woman to join our relationship.

We're in our early 20s, we have a one year old son, and mostly just sticking our heads out to see what's out there.

My wife and I are looking for other poly-friends and such around Seattle, and hopefully some day, a wonderful woman to join our relationship.

We're in our early 20s, we have a one year old son, and mostly just sticking our heads out to see what's out there.

This is my first post here ironically. But, there's lots of ways to engage in the Poly community in Seattle.

If you're only interested in finding partners, your best bet is to put a profile up on OKCupid.com (for the curious, my profile is http://www.okcupid.com/profile/mindfulagony). It is a polyfriendly dating site (even allows us to select being married or seeing someone while looking for someone, the so-called "Available") and there's a large number of poly people in Seattle on the site.

If you're looking to get more active in the poly community here, there are several good ways to do that. First of all, there's the SeaPoly email list. It's pretty active list that has lots of good info coming across it's posts. You can find more info here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sea-poly/

You can also attend one of the events that are routinely held around here:
Polycamp is an annual 4 day camp for poly families and individuals. This year it starts Aug 26 through Aug 29. More info at http://Polycamp.org

Let's Talk Poly discussion group meets the 1st Thursday of every month at the Sharma Center. You can find more info by emailing [email protected]

Seeking: Poly & Kinky discussion group meets every other month on the 1st Saturday at the Center for Sex Positive Culture from 7-8pm. It is adult only. email [email protected] for more info.

The Seattle Polyamory Meetup is a discussion group that meets the 2nd Tuesday of every month at the Wayward Coffeehouse in Seattle at 7:30pm. It is family/kid friendly event. You can sign up for reminders at Meetup.com.

The Seattle Polyamory Potluck meets on the 3rd Sunday of every month at the Center for Sex Positive Culture. It is a potluck (please bring a dish) discussion group that goes from 5 to 7:30pm.

"More, the poly party" follows the poly potluck on the 3rd Sunday of every month at the Center for Sex Positive Culture. The adult only event is about meeting people and having fun. Email [email protected] for more info.

PNW Munch Bunch / North End Munch meets the 3rd Saturday of every month at the Azteca in Mountlake Terrace. (I'm not sure if this is still active).

Poly Lifestyles is a discussion group that meets on the 4th Tuesday of every month at the Center for Sex Positive Culture. email [email protected] for more info.

Witht the exception noted above, all of these events are actively attended and growing in number. Feel free to join in. I've found it to be a very welcoming group.

Back