Hi from the Netherlands!

Fay

Hello,
I recently stumbled into a poly relationship and came here for advice and information, besides wanting to meet people in similar situations.
I identify as mono, I feel open relationships would work just fine for me but fell in love with a poly guy. His (other) girlfriend is probably mono but trying to be poly for him, the guy he's dating has no idea and just wants to see where it goes. The main guy is the only truly poly person and has trouble finding people he can date without hurting them.
I hope to find some understanding here!

Greetings Fay,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I am hopeful that you will find here the advice, info, and understanding that you need. I see that your situation isn't perfect, but that's okay because it can still work out. Keep us posted and let us know of any questions you might have.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back