BDsm

So I discovering a new level of myself.

Im finding that my new friend E is a very submissive in a much different way then LR is. It has made me discover a Dominate side of me that I hadnt included in my relationship with LR. Im very happy with the TYPE of relationship LR and I have. But Im very intrigued with this new aspect with E. Its not sexual at this point but just as alluring to me.

I have no intention of taking E as my sub , for several reasons. But I cant help enjoying " playing" with her. Maybe its NRE?

Please keep away from my above the knee area with any violent intentions. I am not into that fetish :p...

Not that far above the knee...that would more accurately be called below the belt wouldn't it?

So is a brat someone who does things that are "naughty" with the intent of getting punished?

Some define brat that way.. or some call it "s.a.m."... smart assed masochist.
And some say that there are "degrees of brattiness".. up to and including downright disobedience.
However, I say that once they cross the line from "fun-loving, playful or entertaining high-spiritedness" (aimed at getting them some "funishment") into true disobedience, they've gone away from being a brat, and now they need to be dismissed, either short or long term.
I abhor disobedience, and behaviors designed to incite my anger.. but I love my wife/sub, and she's certainly a bit of a brat.. the difference is, when it comes down to it, when it is important, she obeys instantly.. or you could say when it counts, I have no doubt about her obedience.
The defining line I draw is whether it's fun for both parties or not, in the end. Brats can be fun. Disobedient subs/slaves are not.
Tala never does things with the intent of "getting punished".. because punishment, by definition, is not fun, and it has nothing to do with her favorite flogger or wheel, but a lot to do with feeling really, really shitty inside. In three years, she has been truly punished once.. it lasted fifteen minutes, she hated every second, she's never forgotten it, and she's never done it again. She's never stopped being my favorite bratling, though. :p:p

Some define brat that way.. or some call it "s.a.m."... smart assed masochist.
And some say that there are "degrees of brattiness".. up to and including downright disobedience.

I like to poke the Tops. Literally and figuratively. However I AM a switch - so unless the Top has a strong sense of his/her own Dominance - I will go into Domme mode. I like to know that the Top I'm playing with is strong enough physically or mentally to overpower me.

Poking Tops is fun.... :p The results are funner :D

So I take it starting a water fight on a walk in hopes of getting spanked for it later is being a brat? :) That would be me I guess..

My hubby was always fairly reluctant to explore this area with me, so I guess I got my kicks so to speak by getting him to playfight with me and overpower me. Usually that meant poking him in the ribs or something else that he finds annoying. Now I'm in a situation where he is much more willing and also someone else is too..

I do enjoy the "playfulness" but Im not really interested in the "push my buttons " sub. If you know what my buttons are and you intentionally push them the result is not a punishment that they will enjoy. In fact the punishment will be no punishment , nothing . Some times less is more.

Because of the massive amount of drama I have been very lacks on the rules for LR. Opps more later time to go to work :)

Srry all

Maca

OMG TODAY WAS AWESOME!! Thank you My M.

I am VEHEMENTLY opposed to "nothing"!
THAT is the worst punishment in the world. :(

I know that there've been questions about "how on earth can you do D/s if you don't do punishments?
Well-I guess now you know! I don't need or care for humiliation or physical beatings. So it's not a part of our D/s. But there are ways to let your sub know and feel the pain and suffering of their bad behavior that are MUCH MUCH more significant to a person with my mind. Nothing-that's flat horrid.

AFTER THIS MAY BE TMI SO IF YOU HAVE A DELICATE STOMACH OR MIND-STOP READING HERE!!

So-last night I just needed release, per our D/s I'm s'posed to ask before I play with myself. So we had a playful time on the texting. I texted Maca sexy thoughts of what I'd like him to do one day while I'm home next month and he got himself off reading them. ;)
Then he returned the favor. God-I was faster than him, OBVIOUSLY there was some pent up tension there!! :)

Today I decided it would be nice to continue the experience. Our baby girl was still asleep when I got up (rare) so I slipped in the kegel balls (I'm supposed to wear them all the time, but we made allowances for circumstances while I'm here as I share bed and bath time with the kids which makes it HARD to get them in and out without an inappropriate scene).

OMG they felt SO good wiggling around inside of me today! That was AMAZING.

I was texting Maca as I put them in and got ready to go and he was texting back really sexy, suggestive things, so I opted to take a chance and see if I could manage what we call "the teardrop". I have had health issues that made it impossible to do anything anal. We haven't tried in a LONG time.
But I decided-I have the time alone in the bathroom, happen to have the bag that holds the lube and the plug-why not try?

So I put it in, it slid in with no pain, just a little stretching and slight (very slight which was cool) discomfort.

I've kept both in all day and when the kegel balls wiggle-they make the teardrop move too.

One of the coolest things about this (I swear it wasn't arbitrary why I am writing all this out) :eek: is that for 24/7 D/s it's important that the sub (that'd be me) be conscious of and aware of the Dom all of the time. Even if the Dom isn't present.
When he made the rule for the kegel balls all of the time and the teardrop whenever possible-it was an amazingly great idea. Because every time I move even slightly-my mind is instantly turned to him. I am conscious of the sexuality of our relationship, the intensity, the fact that he's got control and I need to follow his lead-even if he's not standing there.

It does in fact make me self-conscious, even though I KNOW that generally speaking no one can tell what's going on, I KNOW that I am getting highly turned on and wet, getting so close to orgasm that I can barely stand the touch of my clothing against those sensitive parts of my body. I find myself often getting pink in the cheeks because Maca is totally turning me on beyond words-even though he's miles away.

LR.. that sounds awesome, thankyou for sharing.

I am so looking forwards to exploring this all so much more with my hubby.

What's a teardrop?

seems like a pet name for this sex toy

ButtPlug.png

Back