Hi!

SweetAmy

Hi there. I am so excited that I may have found where I belong! I wanted to be the girlfriend for a couple I met on line and then in person way back in 2001 but that didn't work out because she wasn't ready. I then put those yearnings on the backburner until recently and met a very nice couple yesterday. So then I started doing some research on polyamory I found this website!! I may not find what I am looking for but at least now I know I'm not the only one looking for it. Well, it also helps that I saw that episode on Strange Sex twice now. I can see I have a lot of reading to do! :D

Welcome aboard.

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

I'm new myself and I was, so I can only guess the same would apply to you. Start up your own intro thread with a bit about your life and join in the discussions. It seems like a pretty open and accepting community so far, and I don't imagine that changing.

Hi Sweetamy, I am new too and new to this whole thing. Your enthusiasm is kind of infectious. Hope it works out for you. Welcome!:D

Back