So glad to find others like me!

PiperDown

Hi there! I'm a 25 year old poly-bi female. I've been married to my husband (a straight poly) for 2 years, together for 4. Originally we misinterpreted our thoughts as those of swingers (which we are still open to being on occasion), but have come to realize the lack of emotional bonding that comes with that.

We never really searched for anyone else to date until we moved away from our families. They would never understand our lifestyle. But now that we live across the country, we came out of our shell and have since both started dating a great girl who is also poly.

The ideal situation in my mind would be a mff (or any other way you'd care to mix those 3 letters around) relationship, with the 3 of us monogamous to eachother. Our girlfriend has a male fiance, and dates other people as well, which I'm getting used to. Which really isn't hard since this is my first poly relationship anyways! lol.

Anyhow, I'm glad to have found you guys! It being my first time and all, I'm sure there will be issues cropping up that I could gain some wisdom from you to handle.

Last edited:
welcome! Glad you're here. :D

and I just have to comment that your name is awesome. LOL. My wife and I are new to this MFF relationship, and it's great to meet others like us.

How is your relationship with your girlfriend's fiance? Would you all four want to maybe live together one day?

Thanks Simon! I'm a fan of my name too! Lol. Well Bunny, as new as this relationship is, I haven't met her fiance yet. I have however seen pictures and heard a lot about him, and I'm just not sure I could be attracted to him. But who knows. Anything is possible! Do you find that sometimes you need to reevaluate your standards to find like minded people to date?

Back