I’ve been here so many times

LOL yes FWIW means For What It's Worth

And LOL means Laughing Out Loud :p

Glad to be able to help.

Moderator note

Miscommunication can happen easily, especially in text where there's no body language or facial expressions to clarify tone. Please remember when writing that you may not come across the way you sound in your head, and when reading try to give each other the benefit of the doubt where you can.

I know derailing this thread wasn't intentional, but so far only 5 out of the 21 (and this will make it 22) posts have been about the topic rather than about the thread itself. Please try to remain on topic or this thread will need to be locked.

Miscommunication can happen easily, especially in text where there's no body language or facial expressions to clarify tone. Please remember when writing that you may not come across the way you sound in your head, and when reading try to give each other the benefit of the doubt where you can.

I know derailing this thread wasn't intentional, but so far only 5 out of the 21 (and this will make it 22) posts have been about the topic rather than about the thread itself. Please try to remain on topic or this thread will need to be locked.

Thanks Emm. I appreciate your conciliatory words. I'm saddened by this entire misunderstanding of my intent in asking a question and making a gentle suggestion, and by the fact that I'm now "blocked" by the ... OP.

Thank you... I made several attempts to steer it back to the topic I originally posted about by asking to poster to remove himself from the thread, I have now blocked the him so hopefully that’s an end to the off topic posts.

Back