Completely new to this

Panchaosfox

Ok so I have introduced on many other sites yet for some reason don't know what to say here. I guess I will just My name is Justin and Im 25 and single as to what Im hoping to find here im not sure. I have never really considered this life style until recently when a friend of mine approached me about joining her and her bf in a polymorous relationship. The idea intrigued me but some things happened between them so it did not happened.

I came across this site by reference from someone on another site. Though In not sure what I hope to learn and find out I do hope to meet and make some new friends while I am here.

Hello Justin,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm sure you will meet and make some new friends while you're here, as well as find some helpful advice and information. Have a look around at our various threads, see what calls to you, and post any thoughts or questions that come to your mind.

Sorry your last poly situation did not work out; hopefully you'll hve better luck in the future, and will be able to approach future situations well-informed as well. Keep us posted on how you're doing and let us know if we can help.

With sincere regards,
Kevin T.

Back