A request: state your gender and sexual preference/orientation

Bi-female. Married to a straight male.

Female, queer, in relationship with straight man and bi female, who are both in relationships with both straight and queer people.

female, lesbian/queer (queer because I won't rule out relations with transgendered folk), currently pivot in a fff "v", primary partner is mono lesbian, secondary partner is poly lesbian

Im a "bisexual" female, married to a bisexual man, and in a relationship with a lesbian female partner. Both of them are currently mono with me. :D

female - straight...currently madly in love with a polyamory man..and at first it was ok..but now it hurts...and I do not know how long i will be able to be ok.

Last edited:
i'm female currently ID as queer because we are constantly learning about ourselves and i am no exception though most friends know me as lesbian (or lesbot/ lesbiterian and so forth)
relationship wise fi-del triad with my best friend A -f/les and her wife S- f/les. (at least thats my last understanding but that story is in another post)
A is expecting, due in march

cheers

Straight female, in a relationship with a straight male. Opened up our relationship not long ago.

I'm a cisgendered Male. Bisexual/pansexual. I don't live with any of my lovers. Altho I may move my Sara in with me.. We are in talks.. as she is pregnant with my child. It may easier to take care of her and my child if she moves in.. but she also likes her independence.. so we shall see.

I'm a cisgendered Male. Bisexual/pansexual. I don't live with any of my lovers. Altho I may move my Sara in with me.. We are in talks.. as she is pregnant with my child. It may easier to take care of her and my child if she moves in.. but she also likes her independence.. so we shall see.

Congrats and best wishes, RenmenTout!

Bisexual Male

Bisexual/Pansexual Male looking to connect with a bi female couple for companionship and family.

Last edited:
Female, pansexual, mono, in the middle of a nasty divorce, proud mother of a baby girl.:D
Rem- congratulations on your baby! That's awesome!

Me - bi lol. Kinda never thought I would be. With my wife also bi. And our couple both bi. The four of us together -bam-

Last edited:
i identify as femme (i'm a cisgendered woman) and queer/pansexual. i'm attracted to people of all gender expressions.

i have two long-term partners (one is a straight man, the other is a pansexual transgendered man).

gender/pref

female; straight.

Back