2 men looking for a woman

Hi everyone,

My name is Dale and my best-friend and I are looking for a woman that we can both get to know and fall in love with. We are straight, but we did fall in love with each other and have a sexual relationship. We don't consider ourselves gay and don't do any pentrative sex other than oral, which is why we'd like a woman that we can both love, live with and eventually have kids with. I'm a 29 y.o. Agnostic black man and he's a 21 y.o. Atheist white man and we'd be looking for a woman from early to mid 20's (race and religion not important).
We both like to travel ALOT and see different parts of the world. And we're both the outdoors adventurous type. I don't expect this to get me anywhere but I figured at least say I tried :)

Thanks and have a great day/night

Hello and welcome to the Forums!

My husband and my boyfriend were best friends before I got involved with Dude and I really think that that has been a key factor in why our configuration is working for all of us. My boys are both straight, but, while they don't have a sexual relationship with each other, they do love each other and are fine with having sexual encounters with me at the same time (although that is not our usual encounter). I have read a number of women here state that the idea of being with two men who are also with each other is quite a turn-on for them - so you may, in fact, be able to find what you are seeking (not necessarily here but in the world at large)

One thing that you may want to keep in mind as you are looking, however, is that relationships tend to form and grow at different rates. What often seems to happen is that the third person may be interested in both partners but the relationship with one will advance at a different pace than with the other. How would that affect your current relationship with each other and with her? Are you open for each of you dating separately while allowing the other the opportunity to meet and date your dating partners if she felt so inclined? Or is it a "package deal" from the get-go (a harder proposition)?

Just some food for thought.

JaneQ

Thanks JaneQSmythe

Thanks for your insight, yea we thought about what would happen if there was a stronger bond with one of us first before she would accept and love both of us the same. It's not a problem for us as long as she understands that our love for each other is probably going to be stronger than the love either of us would have for her for a while. And we will continue to practice our friendship in the same way.

We don't want to exclude her from anything and don't want to be excluded as well, but understand that bonds can grow asymmetrically and we are prepared to deal with that possibility.

<<CNC>>

This post made me very happy to read! My husband and boyfriend are friends, were friends before I came along. This can happen! Good luck! :)

Thanks for your insight, yea we thought about what would happen if there was a stronger bond with one of us first before she would accept and love both of us the same.

She may never love both of you the same, is NYCindie's point. She may fall deeply in love with one of you and barely be able to stand the other. If the loved partner also loved her, would he be forced to give her up if she didnt love the other guy? Is this fair to the ones that love each other?

It's not a problem for us as long as she understands that our love for each other is probably going to be stronger than the love either of us would have for her for a while.

Well, you don't know that. New relationship energy (NRE) can be, usually is, intoxicating and overwhelming and can overshadow established relationship intimacy for 6-18 months. Do a tag search here on triads and unicorns to see how things typically go when a lover is "added" and expected to love equally.

We don't want to exclude her from anything and don't want to be excluded as well, but understand that bonds can grow asymmetrically and we are prepared to deal with that possibility.

Best wishes! You may not be as prepared as you think...

Message me

Hey I'm a 21 year old student with a fit and healthy body. I love literature, art and films. I'm very interested, give me a message. :)

Few hours north of SF

Hi everyone,

My name is Dale and my best-friend and I are looking for a woman that we can both get to know and fall in love with. We are straight, but we did fall in love with each other and have a sexual relationship. We don't consider ourselves gay and don't do any pentrative sex other than oral, which is why we'd like a woman that we can both love, live with and eventually have kids with. I'm a 29 y.o. Agnostic black man and he's a 21 y.o. Atheist white man and we'd be looking for a woman from early to mid 20's (race and religion not important).
We both like to travel ALOT and see different parts of the world. And we're both the outdoors adventurous type. I don't expect this to get me anywhere but I figured at least say I tried :)

Thanks and have a great day/night

She seems to be looking for you. I bet you didn't stop and ask for directions.

So go look in new posts

Looking for the two men scenario, but.....

I'm looking for the two men scenario, but I'm older and to far away. I'm in Oklahoma. Good luck in your search guys.;)

1 girl looking for 2 guys

I am looking for 2 men open to being in a polyamorous relationship. I have never been in one before but it has always interested me. If you are interested please contact me. If you know anyone that it also contact me please. Thanks!:)
[email protected]

Last edited:
Back