Youtube Series

I think the acting is pretty bad but overall the content is good as far as ive watched. Theres 11 episodes so far but im only at 2.

Family

Hello,
As an avid viewer of Family web-series I thought I'd just put up the uncensored site location for those interested.
Northwest Live TV - Family

And also the production site for those interested in delving even deeper into who and what it's all about.(Donations appreciated)
3 Dog Pictures

Just Me,
Tim

iv been following this for ages
sometimes acting isn't so good
but actually i do enjoy it and they bring up some important issues :)
Jools

Ohh I seen something about this On a Newsweek article about Polyamory. Thanks for the link. :)

I've watched it from almost the minute it came out. I like it a lot. And the show is getting some very mainstream publicity. That's good.

Vol

I just started watching this, and i'll tell you if one of my neighbors gave me a look like theirs did in Ep. 1 i would have asked " what are you lookin at?" but maybe that could be b'c i was brought up in the NYC area.

One of my very mono friends stumbled upon it after I told her about my relationship and she said it did nothing to promote poly outside of other poly people. She was pretty harsh.

Back