of my insecurity

Being able to deal with them is half a victory (but ofcourse I want full victory), and though I know it will be a rough ride at times I do trust my partner to help me. (only problem is that at times I find it hard to accept help)

But I do know that it will be fine, honestly I do, we are all intelligent persons and we are all good communicators. Even though I am sometimes very stubborn on making it all by my self I have already learned to let my partner help me out... Trust is a precious thing to have with someone, and here are two people that have my complete trust.

I actually find this kind of funny in the way that it seems that O (my partners boyfriend) does not react to this in any way. Maybe he is just wise and stays away from the possible lesbian drama (and dyke drama is as inevitable as is the tide, as we all know) *grin*

It sounds like you had initial doubts but then came to want to take the challenge on after all.

I ditto the "carry on with caution."

Hope things work out as you hope they will. :)

GG

Last edited:
Yes, I'm sure that O is playing it smart. ;)

to me wenting it all out in here has helped a lot... thank you all for the much needed and appreciated input in this.

I will keep you posted as there is future developments

Yay!!

Kay,
I'm quite stoked to read that you are handling this very well. I, like you, have an inherent need to process feelings that are limiting me and move on. I think you are handling all of this incredibly well, and i look forward to hearing updates as they come. Hang in there, girl. :)

Jim

Back