A bit of a background before jumping in. Hello!

Piroska

Hello - quick summary -

I'm Eslynne, I've envisioned a poly triad as my ultimate relationship goal since I was in grade school (one man and one woman plus me), but managed a series of mostly monoamorous relationships with boys with hardly a break (a few months or less. usually less) between since I was 11 or so. (I'm now 30). I married the last one and we've been together for over 12 years. During the mono relationships I had friendships and flirting and some light play with various girls, but never managed to find someone serious (I tended to put most of my energy into my sub-place, as I also much prefer a M/f D/s relationship style).

I am also a kinky performer (videos, live performances, etc), which, now that the intensity of having 4 babies is starting to lessen, just a bit, as the youngest turns 2 and I haven't been pregnant in the longest time since before the marriage, is gradually ramping up. This additional social time (particularly for the live performances) is decreasing my isolation (I don't make friends well, I'm too quiet and no good at continuing contact when not face to face) and increasingly I'm branching out towards finding a lovely of my own.

Not to mention, I've always encouraged Guy to find another girlfriend for his own fun and fulfillment, since before we were engaged, and since then, but especially now. Though he is also somewhat socially awkward (less so now than when we started though, which helps), so it's never happened.

We are trying not to be the stereotypical unicorn hunters, which I admit we sounded much like in the beginning, primarily due to my early fantasy and his heritage (which is Magyar - the tribes had polygany but not polyandry, so he, despite a Catholic upbringing, has a sense of the one, but not the other at all), and not come across as a monolithic unit that doesn't care about the needs or wants of additional partners. But I may have found one anyway, (and now have no idea what to do!) which I will post separately about.

So that is me in a nutshell (or a run on sentence).

Back