Newbie :D

Shana

Hiya.
My name is Shana and let me just say how relieved I am to find this place.

Not many of my friends, or family understand the polyamorous way and there are some days I just wanna..well.. lets just say sometimes I have no one to turn to who understands and I am looking forward to meeting many new friends who can understand me, want to understand me, and may possibly help me when I am feeling the way a 3 person relationship can make you feel when shit has hit the fan..

I am currently in a relationship with a man I've desired for years he use to be my boss!! ..and a guy I've known less than a year. He and I met at my previous job and became very close---BFFs if you will. My bf and I took his virginity about 2 months ago and we decided shortly after to try this out. So far its been amazing and so very hard.

I hope I can turn to you peoples, and this board for advice, and comfort..and possibly to vent. hehe thanks

Welcome to the boards!

Yeah, it's safe to vent here. There's also comfort to be found, along with commiseration and celebration and whatever else needs to be on the menu at any given time.

welcome

Vent, laugh, cry, share you happiness and joy as well as your confusion and despair. Not only is it a good place for relief there are plenty here to help you through it all.

Back