Your most recent OKC messages. post em here!

Pet peeve is when they call you baby, honey, dear, or use some kind of nickname for me like Mag, or Maggie. Seriously, that is so inappropriate!

You know it, sweet patootie! ;)

Don't call me cookie, and I won't call you cake.

The only person who can get away with calling me "baby" is Guy. I am not even close to fond of that as a pet name in general, but there are reasons I accept it from him. I won't even let Hubby call me that! (He calls me "honey.")

And if it's your first contact with someone, calling them any pet name is presumptuous at the very least.

Last edited:
Re (from Magdlyn):
"Don't call me cookie, and I won't call you cake."

I hate it when people call me cake. Makes me think I need to check my shorts. :cool:

And if it's your first contact with someone, calling them any pet name is presumptuous at the very least.
Yeah, there have been times I logged into OKC and was feeling feisty, so I would reply to messages like that with "Who do you think you are to dare call me sweetie?" and then totally rake them over the coals for their messaging lameness (without fail, they will no longer have an account the next day). I hate that presumption that they can address me in that way, but let's face it, only the clueless assholes do it!

I have a question about Adult Friend Finder. If you have a profile there, can anyone view it, or only members?

Only paying members can view full profiles. Nonpaying members can only see your screen name, age, location, and I think marital status but I can't remember for sure. (I'm not a paying member, but since men far outnumber women on there, they have a top-secret way for women and couples to get free "paid" memberships, so I have one of those.)

I'm not sure whether nonmembers can see anything at all other than something telling them to sign up for a membership.

So, I guess pictures are only viewable by paying members?

I think the free members can see your thumbnail (the primary profile pic), but that's all. And I'm not a hundred percent sure about that.

if i may ask miss are you enjoy the day ? its been a good one so far

That from a 20 year old. What are they teaching in these schools?!

"wow you are beautiful... !
hey hot stuff :p want to fuck or cuddle or sumin good?

and if that was too direct for you, I can dial it back a bit, just so you know i'm cool...and we can be more delicate :)
like friendship or whatever…"

--
Hmmm. I'll go with 'whatever' thanks.

wow you are beautiful... !
hey hot stuff :p want to fuck or cuddle or sumin good?

and if that was too direct for you, I can dial it back a bit, just so you know i'm cool...and we can be more delicate :)
like friendship or whatever...

The rudeness is mind-boggling, isn't it? Most of these men probably don't have the courage to actually date at all, and just message women like us to increase their own sexual arousal as they masturbate. Ugh.

"Wow you are beautiful ... wanna fuck?" LOL ...

Nahhh, let's just do sumin good. ;) [so "hard" to type with one hand :eek:]

Do you like to go to the gym and lift weights?

and

Hello friend, I am seeking a muse. Your photos inspire me already.

I responded to a message where a man in KY was looking for marriage ultimately. Which is fine. I said I was unlikely to ever marry again and that I would not do a long distance relationship. (The long distance aversion is in my profile - the marriage stuff is not.)

I thought I would regret responding and I did. Got a message back with twaddle about eyes meeting and similar nonsense. Also that the city where I live is just as good a place to live out our love as anywhere else. Ugh. Just take a 'no thank you' for a fucking answer.

I finally found this thread. Amazing how stupid men can be. I'm almost embarrassed to be one.

I wish I hadn't deleted the only strange message I received. It was in reply to a message I sent after she had "liked" my profile. It was very hostile, even accusing me of being a cheater even though I am Single and mention I am poly, as she did. She also accused me of being a predator. I chalked it up as to her having a bad day. I only messaged her because we had some things in common and she said she was looking for friends...and she liked me first.

him:Hi there. Like your pictures and your profile. [his name]

me: Thanks

him: I get down your way for business once in a while. Maybe the three of us can meet for a cocktail and see if there is any chemistry.

The three of us??? Yes, he just asked me AND my gf for drinks and possible casual sex. *puke*

Another winner from a 65 yr old man in another New England state. We have never spoken before:

Good Morning If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.
:eek:

And of you are at all interested in hanging out please let us know. She's into women.

uh, no?

I wrote back that I was not bi, sorry. AS PER MY PROFILE.

He responded: Oh, well that's fine. She has a playmate already anyways. She's been trying to find one for me. Thought we found one. But it's all good.

Last edited:
A wonderful double whammy from the same gentleman:

"Hey , I want to eat your cat ?"

Even if that's a poor translation into English of his desire to go down on me, a) eww, you're going to start with that?, and b) I actually have a picture of me and my cat on my profile, so that makes it extra creepy.

Followed a minute later by:

"I am not 100% sure your relationship is strictly non-monogamous"

Of course. Because you know me better than I do, and if we met, I'd be instantly monogamous with you.

What planet do they come from?

Back