Greetings from Virginia

Jaymus

My wife and I are a year and a few months into our journey. In that time we went from conservative (married 16 years, virgins when we met), to curious, to looking at swinging, (didn't happen) to a 10 month and counting relationship with another couple. . . .Reading peoples experiences helped us craft a set of rules that we followed to get where we are without excessive drama. Reading real experiences (both for and against) helped more than all of the "professional opinions" that we could find on the subject.

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you!

Greetings Jaymus,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you have taken a smart approach into the poly world, I am glad you have gotten along with the other couple for ten months so far and hope that continues. If Polyamory.com can help in any way, let us know.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back