Good Morning, Starshine!

Mercurial

The Earth says hello!
Or perhaps just me...
I am a college student living in the US. I am a bit of a nerd, and I like to read, sew, and spend time with my loved ones. I am a Virgo, for those of you who take an interest in the Western Zodiac. The most important thing you should know is that I am looking forward to getting to know you all. <3

Hello Mercurial,
Welcome to our forum.

Have a look around and explore on our site; you will see things that interest you, and may have some questions you want to ask. I think you'll meet many new friends here!

Glad you could join us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

The Earth says hello!
Or perhaps just me...
I am a college student living in the US. I am a bit of a nerd, and I like to read, sew, and spend time with my loved ones. I am a Virgo, for those of you who take an interest in the Western Zodiac. The most important thing you should know is that I am looking forward to getting to know you all. <3

I'm well past college but am also a bit (lot) of a nerd and love to read (classic SF is my genre). I've been walking around all day with snippets of the songs from the musical "Hair" in my head since I read your post this morning - so "Thank you!" (Incidentally, I actually saw the musical in Germany at an outdoor venue when I was an exchange student in Germany my Junior year in high school...oh, so many years ago,...I still have the poster I bought at that production...the credits all in German although the show was performed in English).

I have zero interest in the Western Zodiac (I'm an Aries since you might care)...but welcome anyway!

JaneQ

Back