See y'all later . . .

Fidelia

I'm going to be out of the loop for a while, and wanted to say 'bye.

I'm going to be in a play at the local theatre :D and will be spending most or all of my spare time on that until it closes, so I won't be as present here at the forum as I would like.

Thank you all, again, for all the love, wisdom and support I found here. This forum, and each of you, have been a blessing to me. So, thank you.

Ohhh sounds Exciting! Good luck and Break a leg! Hope you have a great run!

Good luck! Enjoy! See you when you get back!

Good luck. I look forward to hearing how it all went when you're back around.

Cool!! Sounds fun. What's the name of the play?

Thanks, y'all

:D Thanks for the support, guys!

The play is a Southern (American) comedy called Christmas Belles. It's a really, REALLY funny script. Our local theatre doesn't do many shows that appeal to me, but this one totally cracked me up. Here's a synopsis I lifted from www.stageplays.com

"A church Christmas program spins hilariously out of control in this Southern farce about squabbling sisters, family secrets, a surly Santa, a vengeful sheep and a reluctant Elvis impersonator ...

It’s Christmas-time in the small town of Fayro, Texas, but the Futrelle Sisters - Frankie, Twink and Honey Raye - are not exactly in a festive mood

A cranky Frankie is weeks overdue with her second set of twins

Twink, recently jilted and bitter about it, is in jail for inadvertently burning down half the town

And hot-flash-suffering Honey Raye is desperately trying to keep the Tabernacle of the Lamb’s Christmas Program from spiraling into chaos

But things are not looking too promising - Miss Geneva, the ousted director of the previous twenty-seven productions, is ruthless in her attempts to take over the show

And the celebrity guest Santa Claus - played by Frankie’s long-suffering husband, Dub - is passing a kidney stone

One of the shepherds refuses to watch over his flock by night without pulling his little red wagon behind him

In fact, the entire cast is dropping like flies due to food poisoning from the Band Boosters’ Pancake Supper

But in true Futrelle fashion, the feuding sisters find a way to pull together in order to present a Christmas program the citizens of Fayro will never forget."​

I play Twink Futrelle, the sister who's doing time in the local pokey, and out on temporary work release. I'm not really crazy about spending the entire production in the orange jail jumpsuit :eek:, but I'm willing to take the hit for the team. (And I would welcome suggestions on how to make THAT cute!)

My beloved Hubby has been recruited to play the village idiot, and he is entirely TOO funny. ;)

Last edited:
prison

you need help playing the role of a prison inmate?!! well why didn't you say so
in the first place? now there's something i actually know a thing or two about!

those orange jumpsuits always look better if you have a nice tan, trust me, so go hit the tanning salon girl!!

good luck

See yall later

did you guys see when some little kid ran up to tiger to sign a hat? tiger basically blew him off while walking to the clubhouse.

Girls in Prison

you need help playing the role of a prison inmate?!! well why didn't you say so
in the first place? now there's something i actually know a thing or two about!

those orange jumpsuits always look better if you have a nice tan, trust me, so go hit the tanning salon girl!!

good luck

And don't put your arms in ... just tie the jumpsuit arms around your waist and wear a tank top that shows your nipples when they get hard. Yeah Yeah Yeah .. and scream when the prison guards rape you it only draws attention and brings more guards. Yeah Yeah ...

Mmmmm did I say all of that out loud??

Too much watching HBO's Wild Girls in Prison.

girls_in_prison.jpg

Just Me,
Tim

prison life

holy mother of god!!! i want a transfer to THAT prison!! give me a life sentence if you have to.

Back