Breaking (up) News

BoringGuy

Banned
I just found out my Spouse's other partner broke up with them so they could find someone "with more availability" (translation: not married). At least they are still on good terms with each other and they didn't break up because of something I did or didn't do. I am probably more disappointed than Spouse is; Spouse was expecting this since the very beginning. I told Spouse they can always get back together at some future point if they both want, LOL.

So I guess this forum is of no use to me again, right? :eek: In that respect, this break-up was timed pretty well. I have a busy summer ahead.
Some of you know what the story behind my user name is - and with that in mind - teh Boring Guy is Boring once more.

But at least his dick is still huge.

I'm sorry to hear this, but what does it have to do with you not needing the forum anymore? Might not your spouse get another partner someday? Won't you still have another partner that you see a few times a year?

Even if there's nothing directly we can do to help, we can send our condolences and all that. Break-ups always suck. :(

I'm sorry to hear this, but what does it have to do with you not needing the forum anymore? Might not your spouse get another partner someday? Won't you still have another partner that you see a few times a year?

I have been reading this site in order to identify behaviours I would prefer to avoid, and also to get a feel for what it's like for the "extra" partner(s) of a married person who doesn't really know what they're getting into.

In between reading those, I do other things, screw around, etc. on here.

Yes I do have another relationship, but we've been doing it forever it sustains itself with minimum maintenance; I really don't need the kind of services a forum like this provides for that relationship. Also, the Spouse might get back together someday or something someone else. i just have no use for that reason right now.

Why are you disappointed if they were incompatible? I always feel a sense of relief when people realise they are incompatible before things get ugly.

I have been reading this site in order to identify behaviours I would prefer to avoid, and also to get a feel for what it's like for the "extra" partner(s) of a married person who doesn't really know what they're getting into.

Ah, thanks for explaining this (if true, which might not be a good assumption). I'd wondered what your motivation was for reading here.

But at least his dick is still huge.

Hmmm, sounds like his Dick may have left big impression on your wife (and you)! But, very sorry to hear about the break up. Those are never good.

And the hawks tied it up last night .....when it rains it pours

I am SO READY for fucking hockey to be over. It's FUCKING JUNE, for fuck's sake! I have had to take the train with these fucking hockey-assholes for what seems like MONTHS, and the ice came off our roller derby venue in APRIL. I have to sit and listen to these disgusting slobs holler and howl and drool and piss off the edge of the train platform (yes that really happened one time).

Could you please make them STOP? kthxbai

Captain Obvious is Obvious

Why are you disappointed if they were incompatible?

Why do you THINK?
Because my feelings are not valid, of course.

Get with the program.

Excuse me; my ipod just reminded me that it's time to go collapse into a quivering, sobbing heap for 20 minutes.

I'll be back when I've completed that.

Hope your 20 minutes is not too sucky.

Why do you THINK?
Because my feelings are not valid, of course.

Get with the program.

Excuse me; my ipod just reminded me that it's time to go collapse into a quivering, sobbing heap for 20 minutes.

I'll be back when I've completed that.
I have no idea. That's why I asked.

In times like these

It may be best to remember, or as they say "Count your blessings, name them one by one, count your many blessings, see what God has done" and maybe I should just leave it at that as I am reminded of the bible parable of the first time we invaded Iraq, and then the second time how many lives were changed forever as all those reservists who only signed up for one weekend a month and two weeks out of the year had realized what they were actually committed to after some idiot decided a war would be a good thing to do, and when that didn't work as well as they planned they began terrorizing non-citizens , and when that didn't pan out the started terrorizing U.S. citizens on American soil, tehy've yet to answer how that's been working for them, but I do know the some of weekend warriors preferred being reserved over being on active duty.

Hang in their

Weird

I am at work, and I just caught myself thinking, "I wonder if S is staying at home or at K's tonite". :eek: This is the part where I would text or FB to find out. It reminds me of when we went camping the summer after my mother died. It was before we had cell phones and I used to call her from pay phones because she was sick and she wanted to know I was ok. So every time we got near a pay phone (this was in-the-middle-of-nowhere-Vermont) I'd call... and in 2002 I felt like I should still call her... "we haven't tried THAT yet, Hon." (lol)

Derby is far superior to hockey and the fans are better too.

Derby is far superior to hockey and the fans are better too.

And the players are better looking. And other things.

I'm off until july 13 i think. There is ECDX btwn now and then but i am not into that.

Back