Hi Everybody!

2rings

I thought I'd introduce myself in my first post as this seems like a small, relatively close knit bunch on this site. I'm 2rings, significant other to KatTails and MorningGlory629. I've been reading some of the posts that they, and others have written here. I agree with some :) , don't understand some :confused:, and sharply disagree with others :mad:I think this site can be an excellent source of support for those involved in poly relationships, and I'm looking forward to posting, listening, and learning.

I thought I'd introduce myself in my first post as this seems like a small, relatively close knit bunch on this site. I'm 2rings, significant other to KatTails and MorningGlory629. I've been reading some of the posts that they, and others have written here. I agree with some , don't understand some , and sharply disagree with others I think this site can be an excellent source of support for those involved in poly relationships, and I'm looking forward to posting, listening, and learning.

Welcome to the forum. Your stance is fully warranted. We don't always agree with each other :)...

Looking forward to your POV...:)

Ari

WELCOME!
I think it's awesome that you are here!
I look forward to hearing your point of view.

It's not a big deal that you agree AND disagree, around here I think we ALL do that.
I daresay sometimes we disagree with our own posts sometimes! :eek:

Seriously though-as time passes I find that some of my posts that I REALLY felt were on track when I posted them, I no longer agree with since I've learned and experienced some new things. ;) Ah the joys of learning!

Look forward to hearing from you more!

LR

Welcome! So nice to meet you! My husband reads the posts but as of yet doesn't feel comfortable joining. So glad you have!

Welcome !! Looking forward to hearing more from you if you're comfortable!!!

The discussion group that we are a part of has a few guidlines (as opposed to rules), one of which is "Consensus is not expected and agreement is not necessary ...We know that most questions have no one answer and we don't get together to figure out how to achieve world peace. We get together to have a conversation to discover what we think and what others think, whether we all agree or not. We want to leave knowing that it's okay to disagree." This works here as well. As long as we can agree to disagree, we shall get along fine.

Now if I can just get Cajun to sign up finally. I know he'd have a lot to learn here and to contribute.

Welcome!

Hi baby! :) I'm glad you stopped lurking and decided to join us! This should be interesting!

MG - don't encourage him!!! You know how he gets when he starts giving his opinions! ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome everybody, and a special thanks to my two lovely ladies for giving me a reason to be on this site.;)

MG - don't encourage him!!! You know how he gets when he starts giving his opinions! ;)

KT- I LOOOOOOVE when he rants...there will be an upraised left brow, a mischevious sparkle in my eye and a very definite smile when he gets going. Can't wait! Even when I am the one about whom he is angrily pontificating, I will be turned-on...no doubt!:D

LR- I secretly like it when he disagrees with me on most subjects!:p

And you are very welcome 2R and I agree we are two lovely ladies, you are a lucky guy!;)

KT- I LOOOOOOVE when he rants...there will be an upraised left brow, a mischevious sparkle in my eye and a very definite smile when he gets going. Can't wait! Even when I am the one about whom he is angrily pontificating, I will be turned-on...no doubt!:D

LR- I secretly like it when he disagrees with me on most subjects!:p

And you are very welcome 2R and I agree we are two lovely ladies, you are a lucky guy!;)

ummm...not to sound dumb, but what is 2R

I agree with some :) , don't understand some :confused:, and sharply disagree with others :mad:

That's been my experience since I arrived here, too. The more people we have join up, the more I have that experience!

I figure it means there's lots of food for thought to be found here.

Back