Hello All !

ogre

I am new to this board and new to this lifestyle . So I guess I am looking for someone to show me the ropes. I may have a lot of questions so please be understanding . Thank you .

Hello

Hello. I am also new to being in a poly relationship and like you have a thousand questions...some I do not even know what they are yet. Breath, relax and always be honest with yourself and your partner. :) This should be fun and exciting - sure there is going to be nervousness - but this is about people exploring and becoming more complete and understanding people in this world and most of all - experiencing love. I wish you the best of luck!

Hi ogre and welcome! I just had to peek in at a post by someone using this name. I've defined myself (among other definitions) on here as a Yeti. (search that word if you want) :)Hurray:) for the mythical monsters!
I am new to this board and new to this lifestyle . So I guess I am looking for someone to show me the ropes. I may have a lot of questions so please be understanding . Thank you .
We can't answer any questions until you post them...:D

Last edited:
Hi ogre and welcome! I just had to peek in at a post by someone using this name. I've defined myself (among other definitions) on here as a Yeti. (search that word if you want) :)Hurray:) for the mythical monsters!We can't answer any questions until you post them...:D

Thank you for the welcome ! This is my first poly relationship so expect lots .

Back