Breaking (up) News

Raising hand for another copypasta, if you don't mind... I'm always down for the funny. :)

I am winning at the Internet.

:cool:

Oh believe me - i'd rather be rich instead of fabulous, but you need money to make money and the fabulous just follows me around like a dark, ominous cloud.

Just FAB-ulous!

This thread has evolved.

I got a text from New Person a little while ago saying that Spouse gave them a gallon of water for breaking into S's truck when S locked the keys inside last week. NP said they exchanged a few words but didn't chat, and that it "felt awkward!"

What a sweetheart :eek: This must be a really new thing for them, having sex with a married person and knowing their partner knows and approves, and being at a place the two of them but without me there too! At least there are plenty of other folks around to dilute the awkward. I told them both that it is ok to feel awkward and to please not kill each other because it would make me very unhappy, lol.

I can't wait to see them both tomorrow night. <3

Been getting texts from the two of them every few hours. Just read the ones from right before bed and first thing this morning. They talked a little (probably at the bonfire where they are - i think there might be another one tonigt if it doesn't rain - plus the oarjee grindy-dancing thing to shitty muzak), both of their messages said "it's cool", and New Person started sounding a lot more like themselves in their typing. They said the same thing I thought - that they didn't know what our "deal" was and wasn't sure what to expect.

Spouse said that there was a blow-job happening at the camp site next to ours, but it was dark and they couldn't see the "business" end of things so they only watched half a minute and went back inside the trailer.

Wow, things seem to be getting frisky! :)

Shouldnt this be a blog now?

Glad your Spouse and NP are getting along OK and I hope you have fun with both this weekend.

Back